CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default More Mr2 Part Numbers needed

Im looking for the part numbers for the 2 insulated hoses from the heater lines to the engine, the 2 main coolant hoses up to the engine (pass side is L shaped, driver side is slightly bent, but mostly straight.

Im also looking for the part numbers for the 2 different size of hose clamps in there. Theres big ones, and small ones.

I also need the PN for the banjo gaskets for the turbo feed line from the block, on a Gen3. They are smaller than the ones on a Gen2.

Also the crystal matrix jdm oil filter part number. I never can remember that one.
    Last edited by Luni; 10-19-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

Three mainheater hoses in eng. comp-
    87245-17240 HOSE, WAT
    87245-17230 HOSE, WAT
    80636-18717 87208-170- attached to metal pipe, u shaped. can be cut off and replaced withthis one.

Three main coolant hoses from pipes to engine-
    16576-74010 HOSE, RAD
    16571-74140 HOSE, RAD
    16558-74010 HOSE, RAD

90467-34004 CLIP Biggins
    90467-28007 CLIP Littlins

90915-10004A OIL FILTER

Banjo gaskets-15526-88480, This is not a US part number. You will have to improvise and find something that works

-Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Damn man this is gonna kill me.

Ok, I need something else. I need the little key thing that goes between the mechanical speedo sensor, and the electronic cruise control piece. Also, gimme the PN for the pinion gear, the c-clip, and the key that goes between the pinion gear and the elbow piece.

I also need the PN for the exhaust manifold nuts, the manifold to turbo nuts, and the turbo to downpipe nuts.

Thanks man.
    Last edited by Luni; 10-22-2014 at 08:03 AM.

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

So what your saying is you need some nuts? HAHA!

-T

90179-10094 NUT-manifold to turbo and down pipe.
    90179-10066 NUT-turbo to manifold
    83798-17010 KEY, SPEE
    33403-19406 GEAR SUB-w/c-clip
    83798-20020 KEY, SPEE

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Got any discount codes running right now?

I got a pretty hefty costing cart right now. Any help I can get would be awesome.

Order 31694004 made. Take good care of it buddy! Thanks for all you do!

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Poop in the box

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

I would never do that! I might however include some "kitty roca" in the box.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

No kitty roca. Ill poop on your parts counter next time Im in Springfield if you do that.

Better bring a step stool. Not sure you could actually hike yourself up there!

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Haha.

So I got my parts today.

Question. In the past the 2 heater hoses have been covered with heat wrap to protect them. In this order, I had specified I wanted both, and I got what I think are both of them, but only one of them is heat protected. Is this a mistake, or has the part changed, or what?

Thats the way they are. Just checked the others we have in stock and they are the same.

-Tracy

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Interesting. I wonder why no more heat wrap on the one... Ok, well Ill run it.

Thread Information