CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread

Thread: Key

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Key

Can you source a key for VIN JTDDY32TXY0012090?

How much for two?

What would you require for verification?
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.
     ...to the topTop

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

I can get those, no problem. We do not ship cut keys, I can send the blanks and you can get them cut locally.

90999-00199 KEY, MAST 9.04ea.

-Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!
     ...to the topTop

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Mmm. Yeah, let me check around and see if I can just get 'em cut locally. Mine is worn down and now it's fighting me to come out of the ignition. Lol

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.

...to the topTop

Toyota dealer is where you go to get em cut from the VIN. they'll just want to see proof that you own the car like a insurance card.

I'm not a Jackass whisperer.
     ...to the topTop

Images

I know. Lithia Toyota (The forum that we're in) is a dealer. Frunk up there is the rep from there. If what I'm doing requires a dealer, I always try to go through them first since they help keep the lights on here.

Please keep an eye on which forum you're in. Thanks.

...to the topTop

If you were buying parts it'd be one thing, but in this case all I've done is expand upon what the dude told ya. In order to have a key made you have to be there in person with ID and proof that you own the car for them to make any keys. Otherwise anybody could steal a car just by knowing the VIN.
     ...to the topTop

Images

Quote Originally Posted by VavAlephVav View Post
    If you were buying parts it'd be one thing, but in this case all I've done is expand upon what the dude told ya. In order to have a key made you have to be there in person with ID and proof that you own the car for them to make any keys. Otherwise anybody could steal a car just by knowing the VIN.
    Hence why I asked what he would need for verification, as he may have been able to work something that I didn't know about before. Since we've done at least $6,000 of business in the past, it never hurts to give it a go. His response was more than sufficient and did not require further input. I've been doing this for a while now.

I'm not trying to be a dick, and I also know that you were just trying to be helpful, but this is not the general discussion forum, nor is it the maintenance/troubleshooting forum. Those are two of the places where other input is accepted. Vendor forums are much more strict.

Thanks again, and we'll move along.

...to the topTop

Images

Closing the thread now, for... some fancy word that I can't think of.

...to the topTop

Thread Information