CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default St185 suspension bushings

Looking to replace all my suspension bushings
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/321508271981?nav=SEARCH
    Is this everything?
    I will also be buying oem spherical bushings.

Where is a good place to buy motor mounts?
    What about the side mounts that support the weight of the motor/trans?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Swaybar bushings, front lower ball joints, endlinks and tie rods (inner and outer) would be a good addition to those.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

So what's listed in the picture is a pretty good start?
    I don't track the car, hope to someday but it's not barely stable when driving around town so no sense in throwing it on a track or autox course that it can't handle.

How will this setup be for daily driving?

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

If you don't track the car, I wouldn't put in poly. It really firms up the car a lot and you'll feel the little imperfections in the road a lot more. I'd see if anyone makes rubber replacement bushings.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

You can get OEM quality rubber replacements on rockauto.com for some sweet prices. Some items are even Aisin, Denso, Koyo and other factory manufacturers.

I'm not a Jackass whisperer.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look for some replacements other than poly.

Did you or anyone else find somebody selling a kit with rubber instead of poly? Can you provide link(s)? Thanks, my ride is in dire need.

Thread Information