CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    'Berto I was thinking about this the other day, have you considered using a smaller alum radiator on some custom mounts and moving both the Rad and AC condenser forward in vehicle?

Also, that goofy fucker Mario is right... I'm dying to get that passenger side mount into CAD to see if it can't be machined from billet aluminum..... How sweet would that be?

One more thing, can you take a better pic of the upper mount that you made and welded to the OEM mount? I have another little idea kicking around in my head...
    Kick around the idea of adapting hydraulic mounts from something like say a Honda. Those things were made by Witches. They work that well. Seriously.
    Love you guys! Happy Halloween~!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

This thing running yet?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

more pics

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

not yet. im also rebuilding the car as i go. too much t be done by just one person.

so far engine is ready, mount is ready.

engine wise

ok so to give an update. and for the records.

im going to have to make a hybrid harness from the original highlander, which has 5 plug ecu, with the harness of the 2 plug ecu. I have the smaller plug, and may have to order the bigger plug..

es350 harness, not engine, (has only one plug)

need this...

also spent several days. with this.. (been done by a few at the mr2oc swaps....

did not take pics of the new parts, but there were a few to mount the belt, some bearings, and bolts..

modified brackets for the power steering rack...

made a mock of the rack...

since lines are going behind, need a custom line for the high pressure side...

removed the vacuum lined, and hacked it in pieces to use for the low pressure ps line

also mocked the low pressure ps line..

used a torch to bend

it has some leaks, but its ok. it will be fixed...

ok getting ready for surgery. Someone here sent me this box in

and stumbled in this one

three years of dust collecting....

ready to dissect.. assemble and join.....

other stuff in themaking...

painted..

evey little thing takes too much time. The wiring diagrams at least 4 days reading and understanding...

This is one serious build! Really great work!

peak preview of my wiring diagram, need to fix it, couple of connections and explanations. It prints in a 4x3 sheets of paper . (total of 12 now)

Worst part about wiring a car, is that you need to get the harnes for the ecu your going to use, lol changing from highlander to rav is not fun.....

ok so i have mapped every wire in the harness, it really has been pain in the rear really.... as its been 2 full days. comparing the highlander and rav4 diagrams

and the engine is like all gutted, lol....

talk abouthg the weight savings!! all the auto unnecessary crap...

now on to adding the celica bits, and theRav ecu connectors.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

That is a lot of wiring diagram... I'd be so confused. Lol
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

If you know how to read a map, you know how to read wiring diagram.

Its easy, the books are self explanatory. I was afraid all the time, because i never tought I could. Sure you can pay 500 to have someone do it.

The 3sgte harness is a cookie compared to this monster. LOL But then when it comes troubleshooting time, if you dont know, then you are screwed.

There is no halfassing it, i know where every solder goes, Im planning on adding a new fuse box, to accomodate new relays.

Minor changes to the body wiring of the celica, but i would not be able to accomodate for all that if i have someone else do it...

wow did not update this thread in a while, not done yet, im doing this meself, so i decided to take a break, and not half ass it rushing it..

swear to god, im got tucking fired. maybe close to 100 wires soldered.... and it felt neverending... this was back in november..

it had to get to this point... lol

had to use a ne fuse, used the one for the ABS i beleve..

so i got a new wire from underneath..

to feed power to this..

that will go into this..

and will look like this,,

yes i skipped a lot of steps, lol...

also meanwhile...

Time to step awy from the swap, and tinker the car....

opened the boxes that are accumulating dust in corners..

Nailed it!!!

second time around, this time, easy!

mounted on a clean and painted subframe....

and a freshly painted rack...

i need to clean those boots.... lol

kirkosaurus

i decided not to plate but to paint these..

slapped the st205 cables...

and buttoned up the engine and the subframe..

and this is where the car has sat for a while.... ill get on it one of these days...

need to test the harness.

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

YUSS! Updates!!!
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Shiny!

1998 Celica GT- BEAMS Swapped.
    1997 Supra- TT 6 speed, bone stock.
    2006 4Runner- DD.

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

Great job!

My car, Gojira has been dead for 2 years... The first 2grfe swap on a st204 celica, (crossing fingers) i have to sort few details. Battery light is on, the SRS is on (i know why) the Engine check, will forever be on lol!!

this was a homebuilder experience. Rough path. but its doable. Wont fill details of swap here. it can be read over here...

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=93458

a road that took too long, since at the beginning of the year i herniated a disc, and had surgery....

start up video... excuse the wiring mess, i had some last minute screw ups, lol

http://vid254.photobucket.com/albums...psmekknhtr.mp4

For the tach. I used the beams tach. and i know i have a high idle at this time.

http://vid254.photobucket.com/albums...psmblgnmyt.mp4

Special thanks goes to Gouky from mr2oc, despite all my noob questions, he was always helpful.

Im proud to say, his headers are in my car.....:thumbup. I dont see why not in a st184!!!

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I an so glad to see this running!

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

This is awesome! I was so happy when this came through.

Great Job!

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Sweet!
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

You did it!

You crazy mother!!! Great Job!

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Thread Information