CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WRC suspention

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Too hard to read? it's a two digit code... number of blinks, pause, number of blinks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

^I kind of have to agree. It may take a moment or two for the pattern to register but it is doable.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Yeah man, just video it (or have a friend do it while you drive if you don't have a mount for the cam) and then post it up so we can see. More eyes on the issue should help solve it. Best of luck!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

I just remember it was to hard for me to figure out the blinks, it musta been to short of time before it restarts the blink sequence. I know I stared at it a really long time, wrote down different combos of numbers I thought it could be, didnt get anything out of it. Yeah ill do the video eventually that sounds fun. Man this thread has really exploded out of control eh! Awsome. Love it! Just reminded me of this.

Last edited by 90ToyAllTrac; 09-15-2014 at 07:42 PM.
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

Gotta love Airplane

And yeah, we are just trying to help. So think of it not so much as exploding but more as encouraging.
    - Mario

Questions?

I don't take much very seriously. Just meant this is a great crazy thread.
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

We have those on occasion.

STRIKER!
    - Mario

Questions?

I find it interesting that we went from WRC suspension to trying to count CEL flashes.

Typical CTech thread. LOL
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Hey at least we stayed helpful.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Yes and I appreciate it. I never woulda got my JDM swap done with out Ctech and ChridD. I will start a new thread when I get the video made! maybe this weekend.

"Gimme Hamm on five, hold the Mayo."

Thread Information