CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Cool Calgary - Quarry Park Auto Show Sept 13, 2014

http://quarryparkandpolish.com/

A whole bunch of the Alberta Supra Club guys are interested in attending as a group, and I figured I'd extend the invite here as well!

You can show up on your own and pay upon arrival if you'd like, but there is no guarantee that you will be anywhere near the other Toyota sports cars on site.

They do however offer pre-registration: http://quarryparkandpolish.com/vehicle-registration/

If you state you are part of the Celica/GT-Four contingent of the Alberta Supra Club you'll be put with everyone else. It'd be neat to have a whole pile of interesting Toyotas together!
    (Another alternative would be to register under GT-Four or something. Thoughts?)

Ryan and I are going to bring the Supra and the MR2 Spyder, my GT-Four not really being show worthy with its sad paint issues and essentially stock condition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I'm sure I'm in. This is like 5 mins from my house.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information