CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Ogopogo 2014 - August 7-10

2 months until the best Canadian event of the year everyone!

Book your vacation now. Ogopogo 2014 is scheduled for August 7-10. That's Thursday through Sunday. You won't want to miss any of it if you can help it.

We will once again return to the chalet. It's amazing. Enough said.

Pricing & Payment Info

Room selection is on a first pay, first get basis. If you'd like to call dibs on a specific room, let me know.

• Lodging: $150 per person, $250 per couple. Disclaimer: Legitimate couples only. Saturday BBQ and basic breakfast food included. Includes 3 nights, Thurs, Fri, Sat night. No discounts if you stay fewer days (it's a good deal - a regular hotel room in Vernon is ~$130/night).

• BBQ only, NO lodging: $10

• T-Shirt: $20 per T-shirt (specify size)

• Custom Embroidered Hat: $35 per custom embroidered hat (specify S/M, M/L, or L/XL - see size chart: http://images.lids.com/hat_tape_measure.pdf )

• Autocross: $40. You can pay now OR at the event on Saturday the 10th.

Pay Now to Reserve Your Room/Bed

Paypal: (preferred) Add up the things you want and send by paypal to me at this address: chris_dittrick@yahoo.ca

If you are local and want to pay by cash or email money transfer, let me know and we can arrange it separately.

Lodging Info

We are staying at a luxury chalet that has 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a hot tub, 2 BBQ's, a bunch of flat screen TV's, and sleeps up to 28 people. It is situated at the top of an awesome twisty drive up to the Silver Star ski hill. It is very quiet, with amazing panorama views from the property. Wifi is available.

Attachment 3258Attachment 3255Attachment 3256Attachment 3259

Here is the link to the full details on VRBO: http://www.vrbo.com/332631#

If you want me to email you updates, post in this thread or pm me.

Looking forward to this year!

Chris
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We're so there!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Definitly

I'm in, and I'm trying to drag a friend along

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

I will attend your party.

Is there an itinerary? I'm coming from Fort Mac and need to know if thursday has to be fully or partially sacrificed.

Dean
    Dean L.
    1985 Toyota Supra -

1971 Toyota Crown Coupe MS75
    2007 Lexus LX470
    2007 Audi A4 Avant

Payment sent.
    Dean L.
    1985 Toyota Supra -

2007 Lexus LX470
    2007 Audi A4 Avant

Definitely in! Payment sent. Hat: S/M, Shirt: Large, Auto-X: Hell Yes!

As for room, any room but the bunk bed room...we all know what happens to those mattresses!
    Last edited by WALKER; 06-06-2014 at 05:05 AM.
    David Walker
    ------------------

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Hey Dean - here's the general breakdown by day. We will do up a high level itinerary brochure style closer to that weekend.

Thursday: everyone makes their way out to Vernon. That night is usually a good time with a bit of a party.

Friday: cruise and photos day, with a very likely stop at the beach. That night is a bit more low key as people don't want to be too hung over for Autocross the next day.

Saturday: Autocross. Early start to get ahead of the heat a bit. After we will make our way back and get things going for the big BBQ. Good party this night. Draw prizes and such too.

Sunday: breakfast at the chalet, then people start to make their way home.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

And for anyone that is from further east who is thinking it might be a fun meet to attend, but doesn't want to do a big drive by themselves. My agenda looks like this:

Wednesday: Drive from Regina to Calgary.

Thursday: everyone makes their way out to Vernon. That night is usually a good time with a bit of a party.

Friday: cruise and photos day, with a very likely stop at the beach. That night is a bit more low key as people don't want to be too hung over for Autocross the next day.

Saturday: Autocross. Early start to get ahead of the heat a bit. After we will make our way back and get things going for the big BBQ. Good party this night. Draw prizes and such too.

Sunday: breakfast at the chalet, then people start to make their way home...or stop for night in Calgary.

Monday: Drive from Calgary to Regina.

Always looking for fellow cars to drive with for my extra miles travelled.
    David Walker
    ------------------

Thanks Chris - looks like we'll either have a late Wednesday night or an early Thursday morning. I'm towing to Calgary so it doesn't really matter. Yay partial-trailer queen.
    Dean L.
    1985 Toyota Supra -

2007 Lexus LX470
    2007 Audi A4 Avant

Images

OK - private rooms are full. Actually over-full. Here's what everyone got, in order of payment. If anyone wants to work a trade, that's up to you so that it's fair.

I'll update this list as people pay.

Master suite 1 - Ryan & Tara
    Master suite 2 - Seamus & Andrea
    Queen room upstairs 1 - Dean & missus
    Queen room upstairs 2 - David & Lilly
    Bears Den 1 - Jason & Caroline
    Bears Den 2 - Cam & Tasha

Basement 1 (not private room but next best thing) -
    Basement 2 - ChrisD, RyanD

Bunks
    -Dave W
    -Dylan B
    -Don T
    -Craig

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by ChrisD; 07-12-2014 at 02:26 PM.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I wonder if they would let me cross the border...

Is there anyone out there that wants to be a legitimate couple with me?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

So want to do this... Alltrac is currently running

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

^ Anyone that wants to caravan up from the Seattle area just let me know. We'll be heading out that Thursday morning.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

I'm just waiting to hear back from work about time off

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    ^ Anyone that wants to caravan up from the Seattle area just let me know. We'll be heading out that Thursday morning.
    cool... I probably wont have the wife with me this time so it would be nice to have a caravan

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Woot work says I can go! I'll send money after work.

Tspoon, what time do you want to be on the road? If it's early I'll lineup a place to crash Wednesday night up your way

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Images

Quote Originally Posted by crymson View Post

Tspoon, what time do you want to be on the road? If it's early I'll lineup a place to crash Wednesday night up your way

Thats awesome!

Don - would be great to have you out again. Been a few years!

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

can I bring the FRS if the Alltrac decides to obstinate again

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Quote Originally Posted by crymson View Post

I was thinking of being on the road by 9ish to be up there mid-late afternoon. If you have any trouble finding a place, we do have a pull-out couch/bed in the computer room you can crash in if you want.
    –verb (used with object)

Tspoon, cool I'll see what I can come up with, and I'll keep that in mind.

93cc, an frs wouldn't be any more out if place than some of the other cars we've had.

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

last potential conflict cleared, payment sent! can't wait to see y'all

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Hey, I'm new here. I just signed up for this site. I saw Deanfun's message on CelicaSupra.com about the Ogopogo 2014 meets. Grrrr.... I want to go and meet new friends, but I can't. I have to work on those days, and I can't take them off either. Have fun guys/gals, maybe I'll join you next year to make the group bigger. Grrrrrrr.... who picked those days anyway??? haha... cheer.....

Definitely in! The dates have been booked off at work. Payment will be sent towards the end of this week.

How many rooms/beds are left

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Thread Information