CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Official Ogopogo 2013 Video Thread

Go!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Auto-X POV! Here's my sixth run of the day. Can't wait to see what was captured from outside the cars.

1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine

Now that everybody and their dog pretty much has a go pro, or such HD recording devices; I'd like to try my attempt at throwing a video together again.

Ryan - I want to see that run up Silver Star where the Go Pro took a spill... :/
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

What video?

Oh, right!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    What video?
    LOL. The video we swore to never talk about... My bad.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Need moar videos!

FWD 'vs.' AWD.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

^Awesome

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

1994 ST205 WRC

check out the drift at about 2:50

http://youtu.be/7HRsQpwG18I

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post

FWD 'vs.' AWD.
    awesome... so close

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 93cc View Post
    check out the drift at about 2:50

http://youtu.be/7HRsQpwG18I
    Sweet. I still can't believe no one caught my slide-out into 6 cones at the finish line on film.

1994 ST205 WRC

I had turned my back and missed it

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Sweet. I still can't believe no one caught my slide-out into 6 cones at the finish line on film.
    Haha the damn tree was in my way!

Project Ava

I saw that impressive "use all of the stop box" move with my eyes, but sadly not the camera

It was the second best thing to see in the autocross. It would have been the best if Dean hadn't drifted through the hairpin.

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Thread Information