CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Default Annual Maumee Bay Meet

Date: August 23rd 2014
    Time:around 10am- whenever

Cookout and cruise
    Bring the family if you like (wives/girlfriends, kids)
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

What kind of sick freak brings their kids to a Celica Meet, don't they know what kind of people drive Celicas?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    What kind of sick freak brings their kids to a Celica Meet, don't they know what kind of people drive Celicas?
    Now that I'm back from a week long trek down Baja and back, Mexican families drive Celicas.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Car_Barn_Bandit View Post
    Now that I'm back from a week long trek down Baja and back, Japexican families drive Celicas.
    We know that, Chris and Stacy have lots of Celicas.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    We know that, Chris and Stacy have lots of Celicas.
    I did see a Celica parked outside a japanese restaurant in Ensenada. The name of the restaurant was Jing Ling. So much win.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Lol

It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......

Well as a grandparent of most likely future C-tech members, who will inherit my two Celica's and the one and only FX-16 Corolla, I bring them along just to show them future Bro's and Sis's who will most likely pass there cars on to there children or grand children.

I am just a new member on here of just 2 to 3 years, and respect the older members with seniority, but please respect my religious belief in "Jesus Christ". I believe this is what keeps this site the best, is its diversity of people. Thank You and My God Bless buffalohunter7321

Images

Your fine Jack hope to see you there.

Hope to be there with "The Black" this year.

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Jack, when you come down to the Dragon with us, you'll better understand Murg's comment....

You see, I'm Mexican AND Japanese lol

Tom: I have no clue if we're going to make it this year. Have you called Eric about it yet?
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Images

Yup, already talked to him. He's good to go

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    Jack, when you come down to the Dragon with us, you'll better understand Murg's comment....
    My daughter Rebecca has been to the Dragon Meet every year of her life. Those that have been doing this for the last eight or nine years have literally watched my little heathen grow up.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

That's what I said. Hell, Jack already knows I'm brown.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Chris I really don't see people by color or nationally, I see them as Jesus see's them. Either a Brother or a Sister of God's creation. Of the times I have talked to any one on this site, I have tried to be a witness of JC through my actions. I also pray for God to bless this site and all it's members. Other than that, I pray a lot when I see the flashing lights in my rear view merrier, but will not denigh my wrong doings {speeding}.

My goal is to make every meet in the US and be a light for JC through my actions.....

Jack

I won't be able to make it this year (deployed) but if I get my new hub & bearing ordered, and my brother is visiting his gf out that way, I'll have him drop in to say hi.
    There will come a day when you stop questioning my obsession with my car, swords and guns. Everyday after that you will be thankful the zombies didn't get your brain.

1990 Toyota Celica GT-S
    ^

Images

Rock on man. Be safe brother let us know when your back state side

Let me see what is happening here. I'd like to make this one and the car is running pretty good right now.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Images

Let me know Mike. Your more than welcome. Once it get a little close well start working on food.

Images

One week out. Let me know who's gonna make it

Me and the wife will be there with 24 piece Baked Chicken from Kroger's. Might be in "The Black" or "The Blue". At least in a All-trac.

Images

Awesome no grandkids this year Jack?

Images

I'll have hotdogs and buns.

Well after seeing that it is going to be the Saturday after this Saturday , my grandsons will be with us.

With that many Kids, I might spring for some Ice Cream!!!!

Our you posting this over on all-trac.net?

Images

I think I did but idk lol I get mere response here.

Unfortunately I'm not going to make it. I've got a family commitment that I just found out about.

Keep me posted on anything else you guys might be doing. It's not that long of a drive for me. This one just didn't work out.

Sorry about that.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Thread Information