CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default plasti dipped ma rims

well I had some time on ma hands n cash to blow soo this is what happened

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco BlueDragon will become famous soon enough BlueDragon's Avatar

Images

Nice! Plasti Dip is awesome and it is so much more than it used to be thanks to dipyourcar.com. What color were your rims before? They look great white on that car.

I likey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Rims were gunmetal with a chrome lip

haha Thanks Cap

Looks great, i just did mine last week.
    I used vintage gold from dipyourcar with one can of glossifier.
    Front and rear calipers were repainted with g2 caliper paint.

This is what they looked like after painting , just need to peel off the overspray.
    Before i paint the wheels i apply wheel shine to the sidewalls of the tires to help the dip come off easier. Then re clean the wheels again to make sure the shine is NOT on the wheels before painting.

Last edited by BEAMS; 04-25-2015 at 03:28 AM.

I really like them. All of the dipped rims look really nicely done and clean.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Old thread, though I'm curious if anyone has tried the autodip. This product is similar to plastidip.

Quote Originally Posted by fdbaxter View Post
    Old thread, though I'm curious if anyone has tried the autodip. This product is similar to plastidip.
    I'll say old thread, probably best to post a new thread for better visibility.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Yea, probably better if you post in a new thread. Although a friend of mine used it and he said it works pretty good. But always get more opinions before you choose something, just saying. Hope I helped!

and ill bump this old thread again haha ... Crazy how time flies .. ive had my rims dipped for 3 years now ..still holding up strong

And another old thread bump.

I'm thinking about dipping the rims on the 86. This makes me feel better about doing it. I was a little worried about how long it would last.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Thread Information