CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

Default wanted 5sfe block.

As funny as this sounds I cannot seem to find any blocks within my local area. I am trying to build a 3s with a 5s bottom end but cannot find any blocks locally every yard either wants to sell a complete motor or the block has a hole in it .
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by vangls14
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

I have a complete motor that I would take an offer on. I don't know anything about the year - milage - etc, I could get a couple of pics if you would like.

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

I just need the short block for the most part. You are only a good 2.5-3 hours away from me so I could make the drive. Give me a price!
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Ehh, I don't even know what is fair.
    How does $100 strike you?

Also, if you come to me, I have a lift and lots of room to load, however, if you wanted to wait until the right time, you might be able to catch me on my way down to WV to cut the trip in half for you, just a thought.

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

If you weren't so far, I'd give you a block and crank (needs turning) for free. If you have any friends in Colorado going out your way soon, lemme know.
    She lives!!!

And now thrives. Took 3 years and an embarrassing amount of money, but tooooooooootally worth it

Thread Information