CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can you guys look on the all trace.net and give me your opinion on the 92 for sale in Minnesota. He lists the mods that were done and gives some pictures. It really seems hard to find a 92-93 that hasn't been severely modified or with the factory engine.

It looks and sounds good. But personally the price seems high. In the $9-10K price range for an All Trac, the car should be damn near perfect. It's got a decent list of mods BUT that list of mods can also be an issue. Without knowing the guy or being personally familiar with the car they could be detrimental instead of a plus. It would probably be a good car if it checks out but he needs to come down on the price some. There's not a huge demand for these cars yet. Maybe one day, but for the majority of people these are still just old Celicas unfortunately.

Just my two cents.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike, my 93 GTS that I bought had a near perfect interior and a few minor exterior blemishes. I paid $1800 for the car and am very satisfied with how it drives (koni yellows and Eibach springs). I seen the car on Bring Ur Trailer, which was the rarer 93 all-trac with only 40K miles and looking like brand new. That brought $13,400. I never owned a turbo car and am interested in getting a 92-93 without getting rooked. If you know anyone looking to sell one that has not been all chopped up, let me know. Still my dream car is a 93 blue green color with RC WTA hood and bumper. There are some pictures of it on the web with LH drive but foreign tags. I was in Nassau a couple of years ago and seen a black all-trac/ gt4 in a used car lot when going to the airport. To this day I am still wondering how much they were asking for it. Thanks for the info.

Hello waycool, if you are serious about purchasing an Alltrac, my buddy just listed his over on Alltrac.net. I have seen this car in person several times and it is in very good condition. If I had the funds I would grab it in a heartbeat, but unfortunately I have one already so I could never justify the purchase with my better half lol here is the link and check out his build thread for more details about the car:

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewto...p?f=14&t=48961
    90 Celica Alltrac (code-name Project Phoenix)
    94 Celica GT (Selene)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for shooting me the link but this car is too modified/altered for what I am looking for. I am really trying to find a 92-93 that is almost completely stock with a very good body and interior..

Lamont, can you get me your buddy's #. I may be interested in looking at it. Where is he located in PA? If you don't want to give his # out. Have him give me a call on my cell, 609-234-1480, Thanks.

Some glad I stumbled across this thread. Was about to make the 15 hour drive out to go pick it up. Have always dreamed of an AT and in recent years the drive has really been hitting me. I miss my old 5th gen, then think of my Mr2 and remember how Johns car felt, and I wasnt even driving!

That and its got back seats.

1989 JDM Mr2 Turbo
    13.4@102 MPH 1.9 60'
    Berk Exhaust - MBC (16lbs)

Thread Information