CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Rear tag on a All-Trac or GT-4

What does the rear tag (identification emblem) look like on a 1990 GT-4. I was looking at one and it was spelled out in a cursive type lettering, GT-four. Is that a factory emblem.

No.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

The one that I am looking at has the word four in a script type lettering. The picture above is what you can buy from Toyota?

The one above is exactly like what is on mine, mine is stock from factory.

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

Oh wait, the Group A cars in OZ and AU had slightly slanted GTFour I believe.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

It might be off another AWD Toyota, didn't they use the GTFour designation on some other vehicles too?
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

That is the way it looks from the picture, slanted. I wanted to get the vin off the car to do some checking but the guy is being a PIA. It is not worth it to me to fly to Toronto for a car that might be a clone or bastardized numbers wise.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

If it's a 1990 and AWD it's all but impossible for it to have started life as anything other than an AWD car.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Thread Information