CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2zzge pcv

Default 2zzge pcv

Yo, could I get part numbers for the pcv valve and the hose that connects it to the TB? (If there's any other part of the PCV system I'm not thinking off, I'd take PNs for those too)

Thanks!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

12261-88602 HOSE, VEN
    12204-88600 VALVE SUB

12262-88603 HOSE, VEN-second hose that runs next to main PCV hose.

There are other pieces on the opposite side of the engine for case ventilation. not sure any of that would be needing to be replaces though. If so I can get the numbers for you.

-Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Great, ordered. Thanks! (I won't mess with the ventilation on the other side if I don't have to, it's all cozy with the firewall )
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Weird.. the PCV hose fit, but the other hose doesn't at all. The nipple on the TB is much larger than what the hose will fit on. Apparently that hose is different for different 2zz years/vehicles. Too bad I don't know what my engine came out of!
    –verb (used with object)

I am going to say that you have an early engine. The hose I sent fits the middle of 02 through 05. The other is 00-02.5. If the hose and packaging is in good shape and its worth it you can send it back.

-Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Ah, that makes sense. I'm pretty sure I still have the package and can ship it back. My original hose is cracked so I'd like to replace it if I could swap for the correct hose and of course pay any difference.
    –verb (used with object)

Yours is '00 or '01 based on the pics of the old lift bolts. FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    Ah, that makes sense. I'm pretty sure I still have the package and can ship it back. My original hose is cracked so I'd like to replace it if I could swap for the correct hose and of course pay any difference.
    No problem dude. Get it headed this way and I will get the right one coming.

-Tracy

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

I just received the incorrect hose and got the other on order. I should see it in a couple days. The one you need is cheaper so you are covered for shipping too.

Thanks, Tracy

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Ah, awesome, thanks!

BTW, on an unrelated note and just for grins.. for the 87 supra, is the brake light control box that mounts by the left tail-light assembly still available, or are they discontinued?
    Last edited by T-spoon; 03-18-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    –verb (used with object)

It is still avilable. 89373-32120 SENSOR- $194.00

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Thread Information