CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heater hose

Default Heater hose

Part # 87245-2B560 hose, water

I was told this part was unavailable and was wondering if you could confirm that for me? If you can get it I will gladly order it from your site.

Vehicle is a Canadian 1990 Toyota Celica Alltrac
    VIN: JT2ST88M3L0007785

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

It is disco'd, no longer available.
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

A bit late on this but if it helps, you can purchase some pipe joins (the plastic ones with barbs typically) and make your own using the bad one for a template. It is what I had to do a while back and it is still holding up just fine.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Thread Information