CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parts to order

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Parts to order

Heyyo. 1988 celica gts 3sge
    I need a:
    Oil pump
    Oil pump drive gear
    Gasket for oil pickup tube to oil pump
    Any other stuff that I need to have a 100% Toyota factory oil pump setup.

Thanks sir.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

It's all available. Here are the numbers you need to get back to factory.

15100-88360 PUMP ASSY
    90080-31022 SEAL, TYP
    23293-88360 GASKET, C
    15197-63021 GASKET, O
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

<3

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Images

That order is placed, but I'm wondering something. Can you try to find a part number for me?
    Here's what I'm looking for,
    the 1994-1998 MR2 SW20 in other countries had a gen3 3SGE engine. I want those pistons... can you get them or even get a part number? I would need them either .020" or .030" over standard if that's not stretching too far.
    will you look at the 1997-2005 Altezza or Caldina GT with the gen4 3SGE BEAMS and see about those pistons also, same deal.
    Just if you're bored sitting at the desk instead of playing with yourself, keep those hands free from sin and do some clicky clicky. Thanks.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Images

Got my order today, but the oil pump didn't come with a gear.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

I will check on the price and availability of the pistons for you. As for the gear, i was thinging of the rotor set, not the actual gear the timing belt rides on. Sorry about that, a bit too much of the five finger knuckle shuffle I guess. The part number you need is 13524-88360 and it is available.

Piston part numbers are-

13103-88460 .50mm over for MR2 3SGE

13103-88570 .50mm over Altezza

-Tracy
    Last edited by FrunkMonkey; 01-24-2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: cause

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

I can get your pistons, 4-6 weeks out. I will have to add them to our website if you want to order.

Thanks, Tracy

13103-88460 .50mm over 3SGE $82.94ea.

13103-88570 .50mm over Altezza $71.50

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Images

Wow.... that's not bad at all.... I'll get back to you shortly. Donno if I wanna dump more into this engine or not :/

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Thread Information