CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Small part list!

Howdy, I need the following part numbers to order:

For 87 Supra
    R154 bellhousing to engine bolts
    Pressure plate to flywheel bolts
    Right side bellhousing access panel/service port cover
    R154 rear seal (for propeller/drive shaft)
    R154 to chassis bolts - holds the bracket to the car that the transmission mount sits on

Thanks!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

And here you go....

90119-08A87 BOLT, W/W 0 4-Cross member to frame
    90080-11228 BOLT, W/W 0 4-trans mount to cross member
    90311-40001 SEAL, TYP 0 1
    90119-08782 BOLT, W/W 0 6
    90080-11228 BOLT, W/W 0 1
    31102-14010 COVER SUB 0 1
    90119-10019 BOLT, W/W 0 4
    all available.
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Tracy, thanks as usual for the assistance. Just to clarify, the 31102-14010 is just the little metal plate held on by two small 12mm bolts on the side of the bellhousing? I ask because it's way more money than I'd have expected, and if that's the correct part number I'll have to just bend/patch mine up as well as I can and re-use it. Thanks!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

You are correct, jsut a small piece of tin. Time to fix what you got.

-T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Gotcha, just wanted to clarify. Obviously it's not your fault it costs what it costs, but I'll fix mine Ordering the rest shortly. Thanks again!
    –verb (used with object)

That's one of those, what the hell are they thinking!? Moments. Kinda like asking 80.00 for a plastic hub cap.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Thread Information