CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

Default Lithia Toyota weatherstrip sale

WEATHERSTRIP SALE!!!

As I drive to work in my MK2 during a typical Oregon rain storm I appreciate the fact that my t-tops donít leak! I know not all of you are that fortunate so here it is the lithiatoyotaparts.com weatherstrip sale. This sale applies to any and all weatherstrip on your MR2 or any other Toyota you may own. I have included all of the available part numbers for the MK1 and MK2 MR2ís. If it isnít on the list you canít get it! You can use our site to search out what you need for other makes or email me at tgriffin@lithia.com. Orders must be placed online to receive the discount.

All weatherstrip will be 10% of off the normal discounted price. All weatherstrip will be discounted the 10% when we process your order. No discount code needed, just subtract 10% off your weatherstrips and that will be the parts total when we finalize your order.

Click on the banner below or go to lithiatoyotaparts.com to place your order!

I Don't have a master list for the Celica, too many options! I know some of you guys and gals have MR2's also so I left that list for you. Any weatherstrip you need for your Toyota that I can get is part of this sale.

MKI 85-89 AW11- (yes, this really is all you can get)
    63627-17010 - Weatherstrip, roof side, RH (T-top style)
    63628-17010 - Weatherstrip, roof side, LH (T-top style)

MKII 91+ SW20 and SW21-
    63627-17022 - Weatherstrip, roof side, RH (T-top style)
    63628-17022 - Weatherstrip, roof side, LH (T-top style)
    62381-17051 - Weatherstrip, glass T-top panel outer edge, RH
    62382-17051 - Weatherstrip, glass T-top panel outer edge, LH
    62381-17042 - Weatherstrip, roof side, RH (hardtop or sunroof)
    62382-17042 - Weatherstrip, roof side, LH (hardtop or sunroof)
    64461-17030 - Weatherstrip, rear trunk lid
    67861-17031 - Weatherstrip, door shell to body, RH
    67862-17031 - Weatherstrip, door shell to body, LH
    75533-17030 - Moulding, windshield
    75710-17020 - Moulding, door belt, RH
    75720-17020 - Moulding, door belt, LH

This sale will run from October 15th thru October 31st. It will not be extended beyond that and no credits will be issued for past orders. These discounts do not apply to any wholesale accounts.
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Good deal. Thank you
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Posting so this thread pops up to remind me to ask my boss if I can.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Jesus. Even with the discount its expensive as FACK to reseal an MR2. What sucks about it is Im sure at some point those pieces will not be available anymore and then we will really be screwed... Thanks Tracy.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

I hear you Luni. I only need the door seals for my Celica and they are still pricey.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Ultimo Miembro FantŠstico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Unfortunately the convertible(windows and front a-pillar/top of windshield frame) seals are already discontinued
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    Jesus. Even with the discount its expensive as FACK to reseal an MR2. What sucks about it is Im sure at some point those pieces will not be available anymore and then we will really be screwed... Thanks Tracy.
    As you can see not much is left for the MK1 so I am sure the MK2 isnt far behind. Even if they do stick around for a while they aren't going to get any cheaper either.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

PNs for every 7th gen weather strip? DS door all around, PS door all around, moon roof, hatch?
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

FYI....

Here are weatherstrip type seals for the 5th Gen. I bought these already and could take pics if you need more info as to which ones they are.

~ Window Trim and Seals:`
    QTY 1 : 62381-20072 WEATHERSTRIP SIDE WINDOW
    QTY 1 : 62382-20072 WEATHERSTRIP SIDE WINDOW
    QTY 1 : 75551-20400 MOULDING, ROOF DRIP (Passenger side)
    QTY 1 : 75552-20400 MOULDING, ROOF DRIP (Driver side)
    QTY 2 : 75710-20331 MOULDING ASSY (lower window to door seal, both sides)
    QTY 1 : 7881-20100 WEATHERSTRIP REAR HATCH

Most recent update 8/30/2013

"You'll never make it"

"Nonsense, you only say never because no one ever has."

Quote Originally Posted by MCcelica View Post
    PNs for every 7th gen weather strip? DS door all around, PS door all around, moon roof, hatch?
    And here you go...

62382-20120 WEATHERST- L ROOF
    62381-20120 WEATHERST- R ROOF
    67881-20141 WEATHERST-HATCH
    67862-20420 WEATHERST- L DOOR
    67861-20420 WEATHERST- R DOOR
    63201-20200 PANEL SUB SERVICED WITH SUNROOF GLASS
    All available

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina91GT-S View Post
    FYI....

Here are weatherstrip type seals for the 5th Gen. I bought these already and could take pics if you need more info as to which ones they are.

~ Window Trim and Seals:`
    QTY 1 : 62381-20072 WEATHERSTRIP SIDE WINDOW
    QTY 1 : 62382-20072 WEATHERSTRIP SIDE WINDOW
    QTY 1 : 75551-20400 MOULDING, ROOF DRIP (Passenger side)
    QTY 1 : 75552-20400 MOULDING, ROOF DRIP (Driver side)
    QTY 2 : 75710-20331 MOULDING ASSY (lower window to door seal, both sides)
    QTY 1 : 7881-20100 WEATHERSTRIP REAR HATCH
    Thanks for posting these!

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Ultimo Miembro FantŠstico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Tracy-was I correct about the 5th gen convertible weather stripping being discontinued?l
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303 View Post
    Tracy-was I correct about the 5th gen convertible weather stripping being discontinued?l
    The only thing I can still get is the header weatherstrip that runs along the top of the windshield and down the a-pillars. Everything else for the top is long gone

02164-86103 WEATHERSTRIP

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Just a quick reminder that today is the last day for our weatherstrip sale! I will officially end the sale at 7am pacific time on the 1st. So any weatherstrip order that is submitted before I get to work tomorrow will be given the discount.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Thread Information