CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 90-93 Celica AllTrac Underbody Plastics

I would like part numbers and pricing on the 90-93 Celica AllTrac Underbody Plastics please.

Thank you kindly,

Mario
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

Discontinued my friend. Sorry I can't help with this one.

-Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

fwiw, GTS plastics 92/93 should be the same... the 90/91 won't work because it had the regular bumper those years.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Funkycheeze was telling me about a plastic material he's used where you could apply heat to it and mold/shape it in place for this purpose. I was thinking about this for my 165 where the underbody plastics are long gone. Might be worth investigating?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Find any Celica underplastics. Cut off the section from the radiator support forward. Buy a $20 large black wheeled garbage can at Walmart to make the forward section. Cut and rivet to the OEM under covers. Done.

Kydex is the mold-able stuff, but it's pricey.

I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Find any Celica underplastics. Cut off the section from the radiator support forward. Buy a $20 large black wheeled garbage can at Walmart to make the forward section. Cut and rivet to the OEM under covers. Done.
    I was thinking about something similar to this the other day for the 7th gen...
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Thanks everyone. I will see what I can find.
    - Mario

Questions?

Let us know what you come up with

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

I wonder if www. alltracmanwith1000parts .com has any in stock. LOL.

Lol. I think he is down to only one trac now. Besides seems no one saves the under plastics
    - Mario

Questions?

Member spitfiremk16 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25 View Post
    Lol. I think he is down to only one trac now. Besides seems no one saves the under plastics
    Hes been trading in the alltracs for kids! Lol just one alltrac left!

Probably still has a warehouse full of parts tho...

He may at that. I will drop him a line and check. Worst he can say is no.
    - Mario

Questions?

Thread Information