CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by GT4RC View Post
    Glad to see the drunken rooftop debauchery has become a staple.
    The first thing I did when we first got there was go upstairs and ensure we still had rooftop access... LOL.

KAOS
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |

Alright, here are my "best of Ogopogo 2013 photos"

Pit stop at La Casa, mid way along Westside Road

Westside Road, with Dave in the lead...well behind our car.

In the lake at Kaloya Park

ChrisD literally "running the course"...haha

Autocross Helmets

ChrisD getting nice and close to the cones

RyanD cornering hard!

Jeremy taking photos of Sean's ST185RC

Dave leaving the stop box. Cars in the pits in the background.

Dylan on the course

Tara mid-corner

RyanD panning shot

Slight course alteration and we are good to go again!

Getting all artsy fartsy with Tara's car threading the needle

Ian on a straightaway

Joe on one of his runs

Nils working the start line, the ladies working the timing, laptop, and whiteboard. Thanks again to Classified Motorsports for sponsoring us (and their banner providing shade!)

David putting down another fast time in the MRS

Seamus testing the grip of his street tires

Ryan getting a little bit sideways

Seamus again testing the limits of his street tires...now with a cone under the car

Speaking of cones under cars, here is a shot of Cam firmly taking out a cone in the Mazda

Criag driving the "community bicycle"

Nils carving a corner

Chandra in the Corolla

Parking lot carnage

Bryce sliding a Supra

Lilly's turn in the MRS

Tara starting the cars like a pro!

Made it onto the read-a-board...we are official!

Group shot above Vernon, BC

great pics as always Aaron.

don't know how i didn't have this uploaded with the rest of the pics

Project Ava

Great pictures It's always nice to see some celica's in action!!

CAR Magazine January 1988 - "The celica happens to be about the best handling FWD car you can buy!"

Fantastic shots all around. Thank you again for sharing. And John called it, you are all a bunch of filthy cone killers. LOL!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

May have a few more pics to post up. Thought I was missing some pics i took so i took another look on my camera card... bunch from auto x

Project Ava

Thread Information