CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Did someone say she-nan-i-gans?

It's officially Ogopogo Eve. Time to get this rolling!

she•nan•i•gans
    (noun)
    a: questionable practices or conduct
    b: high-spirited or mischevious activity

1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Y'all have fun up there. Next year I won't have to work around the rifle range, so I may be able to make it. Which would be sweet.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

I'll have the gf with me this year, maybe that will help keep me in line I'm a proud 2011 Ogopogo FUBAR moment winner and have the sticker to prove it lol.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Pics for cotm are demanded.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Bring on the Ogopogo!! haha I have to work until 3 tomorrow, come home and grab my celica and everything... and i'll meet you guys at the college

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1375930422032.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	272.4 KB
ID:	3335

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

New KYB AGX struts for RyanD Pre-ogopogo

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1375930529445.jpg‎  

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

WALKER has arrived!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1375930750052.jpg
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	3337

1994 ST205 WRC

Dittrick boys with some last minutes swaps!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1375930781735.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	3338

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    David Walker
    ------------------

Images

Doing some impromptu street tuning!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1375937212859.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	3339

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

Calgary crew ready to depart!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1375973416359.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	3340

1994 ST205 WRC

Temperature is in the mid-thirties for this year's Run Of The Ogopogo. She's gonna be toasty!

Nice sunny day here waiting for ya... Wish I wasn't stuck at work haha

Project Ava

Chalan also noticed today that the read-a-board at Kal Tire Place said Run Of The Ogopogo, Saturday August 10th...so, I guess that means our little event has hit the big time now.

Cool

Photo Op in front of our house
    Last edited by trialsmaster2; 08-09-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Nice mr2 at the auto x tonight

Project Ava

Images

Got some rain on the way, but it's HOT AS BALLS now that we are here!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376015118522.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	3341

1994 ST205 WRC

Posting from da 'pogo!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈrćʃənlˌaɪz, ˈrćʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Anyone know a good rock alternative station? We can only find crap at the moment.
    1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

^ Power 104.7 or K96.3 in Kelowna, not sure what's in Vernon tho.

I finally got my car running and puttered over to the college in case AutoX was still running, I rolled by just in time to see a burgundy Subaru wagon and a black Supra pulling out of the college, was that any of you guys?
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

My brother, ladies and gentlemen. SmhClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376030015.056445.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	3342
    1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine

Images

Black supra was probably Seamus. We had probably just left. Still going to make it out Saturday at least?

1994 ST205 WRC

Damn Canadians and their import privileges. I love you and hate you at the same time, LOL! So jealous.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Black supra was probably Seamus. We had probably just left. Still going to make it out Saturday at least?

Providing nothing explodes in the next 24 hours, yes. I don't think I'll be racing at either event today so it's looking like I'll be with you guys all day.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Seriously guys? HOW?!?!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376065168.328410.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	3343

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Thread Information