CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Creative parking level: Expert

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ready for some a Westside Road, Go Pro action today

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Ah Westside Rd, I'm jealous.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Selfie! Not a bad place to wake up.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376070776.628356.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	3344
    1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376073270772.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	3345

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    David Walker
    ------------------

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Not a bad place to wake up!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376076503606.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	3346

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Waiting at chevron for the crew to get here

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376088343078.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	3347

1994 ST205 WRC

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

You don't want to use the frying pan.

Just saying.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

You guys have fun.

Like John, I'm highly jealous of the import rules.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Sunset at Silver Star

sad Im not there, but happy you guys are! have a great time!

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Alltrac View Post
    You guys have fun.

Like John, I'm highly jealous of the import rules.
    So all of the American's are drooling over the ST205's, and the Canadians are all drooling over the MR-S. All I can say is now I *really* want an st205

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Leaving Penticton at 6am. See you guys at the AutoX.

Saturday morning .... Lets go!!

Project Ava

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by crymson View Post
    So all of the American's are drooling over the ST205's, and the Canadians are all drooling over the MR-S. All I can say is now I *really* want an st205
    They modified the laws a few years back, we have MR-S's now. For some reason they're all silver and bone stock around here.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Getting the Auto-X track setup.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376146822075.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	3348

David Walker
    ------------------

Heat 1 complete at the auto-x. Need to shave 0.62 off my "FWD Fury" time to keep up with the 205s.

Early morning set up crew

Project Ava

We're famous!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376165573239.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	3349

David Walker
    ------------------

Images

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376176151158.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	236.5 KB
ID:	3350

1994 ST205 WRC

ChrisD brings his 'backup' vehicle but is still the fastest Celica. Nice. My RC would have failed badly on that course, haha.

I wish I was there

SO much fun today. Got 3rd place in the AWD/FWD wild class, can't complain. Stellar event, as always, better every year. Had a blast starting cars while I was working the course, everything's more fun with flags! Several hours in the hot tub may have been too much, I need to sleep now. Also, THIS canadian is DEFINITELY stroking over the MRS. Gorgeous car.

I did enjoy that my car became the official pace car for our autoX event... by merit of its pig-like steering ratio.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376218361.304267.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	3351

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Mandatory car meet car fix.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376242397.983768.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	3352

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Thread Information