CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I don't remember what happened last night.
    1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    I don't remember what happened last night.
    don't worry about it!... it's better that way!??!

Project Ava

Looks like you all had a wonderful time as always! So glad that all went well.
    Maybe I will make it out there one year soon.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

I hope you guys had a blast this weekend, my apologies for only being able to make it out briefly. Hopefully that sun stuck around long enough for you to make it to the beach, I saw some nasty clouds on my way back.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Somehow, all of the bad looking weather that tried to make its way to Silver Star or the beach never made it to us.

Had a great time. We're back home safe! Crymson should get home in a couple hours-ish. Glad we made it out this year
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈrĉʃənlˌaɪz, ˈrĉʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

OMG. That was a hella fun vacation. Got to meet some really cool peeps (old and new) and got the play crazy driving in a parking lot. Tara, I need you to post a pic of the board score because what was on paper doesn't match what I saw on the board.
    Next time, the Spyder will be a lot more, entertaining.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I had a ridiculous amount of fun this weekend. I can't say thanks enough to everyone for helping to plan, volunteering their time, equipment, money, etc., and for being such an amazing community of fantastic people. Every year I'm reminded that although the cars bring us together, the people are what keep us coming back each time.

Thank you!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I think I've given all the Ogopogo noobies their Ogopogo badge. LMK if I missed you!

crymson, underscore, yotafan, Craig25 - you all have fresh new badges beside your username!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

I just got home. I had a blast, next year I'll bring the st185 for even more fun.

Oh, and Ryan, I know what you did last night.

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

I am home now after my pit stop in Calgary last night. It was a great trip! I really enjoyed seeing each of you and meeting new people. I had a blast the entire weekend, especially at the Auto-X!

A special thanks to everyone involved in organizing the weekend. Ogopogo wouldn't occur without your efforts and dedication. Thanks!
    David Walker
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by WALKER View Post
    A special thanks to everyone involved in organizing the weekend. Ogopogo wouldn't occur without your efforts and dedication. Thanks!
    Yep, definitely what this other David said ^
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈrĉʃənlˌaɪz, ˈrĉʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    Yep, definitely what this other David said ^
    I think we need to rustle up some more "David's" for next years meet. LOL!
    It was great having you and the Missus again this year David! I'm really glad you guys made it out... with both the MR-S and the Supra!

I agree with ChrisD; its the cars that bring us together - but the people that really make this event awesome! ( I have to say that too, because for the last 3 years I haven't brought my car... some of you doubt it even exists. I don't blame you - I think the same thing!! )

Thank you to everyone for your hard work, with the AutoX setup/marshaling/tear-down, and with the clean-up of the chalet too. It will go a long way in securing our chances of being able to stay there again and again in the many years to come!
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

We had a great time. Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkycheeze View Post
    We had a great time. Thanks everyone!
    Thank YOU for bringing all the crack, buddy!!

Lol
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    I had a ridiculous amount of fun this weekend. I can't say thanks enough to everyone for helping to plan, volunteering their time, equipment, money, etc., and for being such an amazing community of fantastic people. Every year I'm reminded that although the cars bring us together, the people are what keep us coming back each time.

Thank you!
    Well said Chris, agree 100 percent. Every year I get to know you guys a little better and every year the event is a little better. I think this Chalet\autox thing we have going on now is gold. Doing the main cruise on the friday isn't a bad idea either. Already looking forward to next year!

So to all of you fellow meet people who don't understand why I moved to Saskatchewan. It gets hot here in Saskatchewan too! Take a look at the forecast for today! It's going to feel like 42C (108F).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Weather Forecast.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	476.0 KB
ID:	3354
    David Walker
    ------------------

So to all of you fellow meet people who don't understand why I moved to Saskatchewan. It gets hot here in Saskatchewan too! Take a look at the forecast for today! It's going to feel like 42C (108F).

Attachment 3354
    Ok, and how long did winter last for you guys last year again??
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    I think it ended on Tuesday
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    I think it ended on Tuesday
    Touché guys! One nice thing about long winter is there is more time for fun in the snow with an AWD vehicle!
    David Walker
    ------------------

Touché guys! One nice thing about long winter is there is more time for fun in the snow with an AWD vehicle!
    That implies that I would drive my car in the winter.... I'll take it out once per winter to throw around on Ghost lake, but then it gets washed an put back into hibernation lol!

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    That implies that I would drive my car in the winter.... I'll take it out once per winter to throw around on Ghost lake, but then it gets washed an put back into hibernation lol!
    Ya I can't really talk since my 205 has yet to see snow. That is why I always need to have a 185 in the mix

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    David Walker
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SupraFiend View Post
    Well said Chris, agree 100 percent. Every year I get to know you guys a little better and every year the event is a little better. I think this Chalet\autox thing we have going on now is gold. Doing the main cruise on the friday isn't a bad idea either. Already looking forward to next year!
    Having the chalet was part of the fun. Doing that twisty ,windy, hair pin 20km mountain road was a blast.
    40+ degrees on Saturday! WHEW Damn hot in those helmets>
    Last edited by yotafan; 08-28-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Thread Information