CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Default Engine overhaul gasket kit

Are we able to get 04111-74540 ? or should I just piece together everything?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I think it's discontinued but you should be able to be able to get the headgasket kit and then piece the rest of it.

Or, wait for a real parts guy to tell you.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

Tracing that number back it looks like it is for a GEN3 3SGTE. For that engine we use part number 04111-74541 and I have them in stock.

-Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Thanks. Does it have the oring and seal for the oil pump or is that separate? I see it comes with the gasket for the oil pump, but just not sure about the oring and seal.

And what do you guys ship by to Canada? checked it out in my cart and wow..
    Last edited by acidice333; 06-25-2013 at 08:32 PM.

You will need 15165-88382 and 15188-03011, not sure why Toyota doesnt include them. We ship USPS priority to Canada. That is the fastest, cheapest way to go. The shipping charges are only calculated as a percentage and will be changed as necessary when we ship the order. Most of the time shipping will come in cheaper than quoted on the site depending on what you are ordering. I would figure that yours should be 55-65.00.

-Tracy

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Just placed my order (31056875). Hoping the shipping is significantly less than the estimated $76 =(

On an order like yours it shuoldn't be to bad, but shipping to Canada is never cheap.

Thanks,
    Tracy

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Thread Information