CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Official 2012 Ogopogo Video Thread

I know we have hundreds of hours of video at this point, so I think video deserves its own thread. With at least 4 Go Pro's running combined with the video taken from peoples camera, all in HD, I think we've got some great stuff to work with!

I'll kick it off with the 2011 Ogopogo vid, made by KAOS. Thanks Jer, you rocked this one.

Last edited by ChrisD; 08-13-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

The vids below have 1080p viewing options, make sure to watch in HD.

RyanD's swapped ST162 Auto-X Uncut (battery died 14 seconds in )

Tara's ST205 Auto-X Uncut

Sodap0p's MR2 Auto-X Uncut

Last edited by ChrisD; 08-14-2012 at 02:03 PM.

1994 ST205 WRC

One of Seamus' earlier runs in his Supra

One of Ryan's earlier runs in his Supra

The video quality could be a little better. The D300s doesn't make for the best video camera...haha.
    Last edited by trialsmaster2; 08-15-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Just so you know ChrisD - and in case you couldn't tell; Steve isn't driving a ST205 - its a SW20... LOL. ( you have ST205 in the vid description on youTube)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by KAOS; 08-15-2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: I suck with Tapatalk. :(
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Images

Whoops! All fixed.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

1994 ST205 WRC

Hey Chris, speaking of fixing things, how do I go about embedding the video into my post, like what you've done. It looks way more slick that way!

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Like this? (remove the extra spaces) [ video=youtube;mgPkDrVk4I8 ]http://youtu.be/mgPkDrVk4I8[ /video ]
    Last edited by underscore; 08-15-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Thanks underscore, I'm all sorted out now.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

No problem, edited my post to avoid any confusion.

Doesn't like the tuna here. BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear's Avatar
    BabyBear has been to an annual Dragon Meet! BabyBear has donated to the forums! BabyBear helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. BabyBear helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

You can also just do (again remove spaces) [ y ]mgPkDrVk4I8[ /y ]

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Mine still makes me jump when it clicks on if I'm not expecting it. (But then again, I'm a little girl).

Images

They [ y ] tag puts the vids in a smaller frame tho.

1994 ST205 WRC

Chris almost got squashed by a semi... caught on my gopro

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

My best lap time for the day, and FTD for round 1.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

should I post some more auto-x or cruise vids?

Converting Friday morning cruise video down the mountain, should be uploaded within the hour, watch for it..
    Last edited by sodap0p; 08-16-2012 at 04:07 PM.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

That angle for cruising in the MR2 looks awesome with the T-tops!

Also I think your GoPro was on drugs during your AutoX run.

I converted a bunch of cruise videos from my GT Four up at the front with the Go Pro facing backwards. I'll try and get those online in the next day or two! I'd be happy with cruise AND auto-x vids...if that's not asking for too much

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    That angle for cruising in the MR2 looks awesome with the T-tops!

Also I think your GoPro was on drugs during your AutoX run.
    fucking youtube image stabilizing....lol, I knew I should have said no to them fixing the shaking in the video..

My video is taking longer then expected, gotta head out, will upload later

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Images

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    Chris almost got squashed by a semi... caught on my gopro
    LOL epic at 2:45! *shakes head*

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

I vote cruise vids

edit - but I want to see Glen's spectator view Auto-X vids!

1994 ST205 WRC

I'll try and get a few more spectator-view auto-x runs that I shot with the D300s tonight too.

This video is now ready to play, 25 minutes long!!

at 21:00 I shit my pants because I saw one of these off to the right http://www.outerlimitspowerboats.com/
    Last edited by sodap0p; 08-17-2012 at 12:03 AM.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

One of Artega's runs in his ST205

One of ianpen's runs in his ST185

One of ChrisD's runs in his ST205

Another one of Seamus' autocross laps in his Supra

Last edited by trialsmaster2; 08-17-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Video finally finished loading onto YouTube!

Images

This is the best thread ever.

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

LOLZ at Steve's last vid @ 4:30

1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information