CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Official Ogopogo 2013 PhotoThread

Go!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mine are mostly portraits, haha

Racing stripes.

DSC_0830 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0827 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0835 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0839 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0874 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0898 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0911 copy by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0914 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0921 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0940 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0956 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0944 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0957 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0958 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0964 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0970 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0993 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0987 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr

DSC_0934 by SpyrMedia, on Flickr
    1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine

here's a few... more on my facebook

Project Ava

These pictures are awesome.

Thank you for sharing.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

your welcome... uploading auto x pics now. Will post a few pictures when some are done

Project Ava

Project Ava

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Damn you guys take nice pictures.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Cone killers!!! Looks like you guys had a blast. *jealous*

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Whose black rc is that? I love it!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Sean aka schweizerceli has the black rc. Incredibly clean car inside and out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

https://2zzjay.shutterfly.com/

pw: ogopogo

Pics did not turn out as well as i planned. But i did get some photos that turned out okay.

Awesome pictures

CAR Magazine January 1988 - "The celica happens to be about the best handling FWD car you can buy!"

Here is a link to some of the 1050 photos that I took at this year's event. More photos and Go Pro footage to come soon. I hope to get my photos uploaded onto Flickr soon, so that I can properly post them on here

2013 Run Of The Ogopogo Photos - Part 1

Nice shots guys! Love airborne cone shot, Jon gets one of Ryan doing that every year it seems lol. Of course my cone drag isn't much better lol.

Hey I would love to get my hands on the full size photos of my car from the autox that Jeremy was shooting. He practically had like the 4th frame from entire runs! Was that on Chris's camera? You guys were showing them on the TV back at the lodge.

Quote Originally Posted by SupraFiend View Post
    Nice shots guys! Love airborne cone shot, Jon gets one of Ryan doing that every year it seems lol. Of course my cone drag isn't much better lol.

Hey I would love to get my hands on the full size photos of my car from the autox that Jeremy was shooting. He practically had like the 4th frame from entire runs! Was that on Chris's camera? You guys were showing them on the TV back at the lodge.
    Seamus; ChrisD has yet to post any pictures. I had his camera the entire first heat. I bet he needs to sort out the mess load I took. And the ones he took too.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Hold on...
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

and....

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Here is a link my second pass through the 1050 photos that I took at this year's event. I still have one more pass to get through the rest of the Autocross photos, then I can move onto getting them onto Flickr.

2013 Run Of The Ogopogo Photos - Part 2 of 3

Great pics!

Project Ava

awesome pictures everyone, I wish I was able to make it. Glad to see the drunken rooftop debauchery has become a staple.

hmmm i think i must have left some pictures on my card, seem to be missing a few. I'll have to check when I get home tomorrow.

here's a few i took on my phone

Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 08-17-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Project Ava

Images

This pic made everyone's weekend

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376774084918.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	200.4 KB
ID:	3355

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Oh, did it ever! Best car club and friends ever!!!

Thread Information