CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    呉音^ nerdy asian kid 唐音 l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w's Avatar
    l0ch0w has donated to the forums!

Images

Cool Genuine JDM and USDM Toyota Parts (I beat any stealership's pricing)

Okay...

I will first state that this is not the "quick" option. Shipping times can potentially take up to 8 weeks. Most ship anywhere from 10 to 30 days though.

That being said, I can get any non discontinued Toyota part (JDM, EDM, and USDM) delivered to your door at up to half the price a dealership can.

Pricing quotes take a week to process. Please do not submit inquiries unless you are serious about purchasing. I can send you a rough estimate on pricing, but please for a full quote I expect at that point you will be prepared to send money. I do not want to waste the time of my importer.

I would not recommend this service for large piece orders (bumpers, gas tanks, transmissions, engines etc.) shipping would be outlandish.

Here are a few examples of cost savings you might expect:

Gen 3 and 4 3sgte MAP sensor $150
    Gen 2 3sgte (USDM) Turbo pressure sensor $150 ($322 at your local stealership)
    Gen 4 3sgte Oil Pump $150

When submitting an inquiry to me, please include detailed part numbers and quantities (or contact me for help with them) I prefer them to be sent in on excel spreadsheets to help keep things organized. I will be happy to build a parts list and send .pdf parts diagrams to you for a small fee of $15. It does take some time navigating the EPCs to track down all the parts you may need for a particular job. Either way, a significant cost savings can be extended in your direction.

Here is a picture of what I mean regarding EPC diagrams: This one is an ST185 Engine Control Diagram

-Andrew
    Last edited by l0ch0w; 03-12-2013 at 08:03 AM.
    They call me Chow Chow...

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Damn, just checked your price for the USDM Map sensor and it beats my employee cost...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

1sttoyotaparts price was:
    SENSOR ASSY TURBO P
    Make: Toyota | Part#: 8942020140
    List Price: $412.20
    Your Price: $297.37

And my cost is usually around 10-15% under that.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

呉音^ nerdy asian kid 唐音 l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w's Avatar

Images

Interesting.

Well, I plan on doing a test order to see how things go. Ive had interest in the gen 3/4 map sensors and I figure if I buy one I'll be able to move it out quickly.
    Last edited by l0ch0w; 03-12-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Images

Well.. JDM clear corners are still cheaper to get here...

I'm no longer in the business, but we do still have some dealerships that are trying hard to support the community, even though it's getting harder and harder to get some parts. Keep in mind there's pretty enormous overhead and multiple mark-ups to deal with for dealership parts departments. Only the hardest working parts departments make much off retail sales overall. I think it's awesome that you can get parts, and at a better price, but I think it's really counter-productive to perpetuate that "stealership" lingo. Just show that you have great prices and leave it at that. IMO
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Can you get the 5th gen rear vents?
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Can you get 165 smoked front corners??
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

^ I'm guessing they are discontinued, but it would be awesome to get a new set.

I think these are the part numbers:
    RH:81510-20340
    LH:81520-20340
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Images

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    I think it's awesome that you can get parts, and at a better price, but I think it's really counter-productive to perpetuate that "stealership" lingo.
    I agree... but since Aaron left Lithia, I'm a little more bitter...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Can you get the 5th gen rear vents?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    Can you get 165 smoked front corners??
    Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    ^ I'm guessing they are discontinued, but it would be awesome to get a new set.

I think these are the part numbers:
    RH:81510-20340
    LH:81520-20340
    They are a little expensive...

I could probably get both of them for $550

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Ouch! I think I'll go with a used set, but it's great that you can get some of these really old and hard to find parts.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Images

thats what I figured. Usually larger things shipped cost quite a bit more. Small packages usually run around $20 medium are $50 and large guys tend to run $75 to $100 just to have shipped...

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

what do the 92-93 rear vents run?
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Images

Lucky for you ive had about 3 people ask that already... $75

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

43502-20170 ?

Images

^Somewhere around $100 but lead time is at least 30 days.

You have a PM

-Andrew

Rough idea on these parts?
    1 Of each.

90311-38009
    90311-48001
    90201-20329
    90368-34083
    90366-30001
    42329-22010
    42413-22010

And mainly out of curiosity; 90981-01035

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by l0ch0w View Post
    I agree... but since Aaron left Lithia, I'm a little more bitter...
    And how exactly are you "a little more bitter"? Pricing has not changed. Then again this is just the "stealership" that has been serving the MR2 and Celica communty for the past 6 years or so.

-Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Sooooo are we not doing parts anymore?

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

lulz
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Thread Information