CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Threaded View

呉音^ nerdy asian kid 唐音 l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w's Avatar
    l0ch0w has donated to the forums!

Images

Cool Genuine JDM and USDM Toyota Parts (I beat any stealership's pricing)

Okay...

I will first state that this is not the "quick" option. Shipping times can potentially take up to 8 weeks. Most ship anywhere from 10 to 30 days though.

That being said, I can get any non discontinued Toyota part (JDM, EDM, and USDM) delivered to your door at up to half the price a dealership can.

Pricing quotes take a week to process. Please do not submit inquiries unless you are serious about purchasing. I can send you a rough estimate on pricing, but please for a full quote I expect at that point you will be prepared to send money. I do not want to waste the time of my importer.

I would not recommend this service for large piece orders (bumpers, gas tanks, transmissions, engines etc.) shipping would be outlandish.

Here are a few examples of cost savings you might expect:

Gen 3 and 4 3sgte MAP sensor $150
    Gen 2 3sgte (USDM) Turbo pressure sensor $150 ($322 at your local stealership)
    Gen 4 3sgte Oil Pump $150

When submitting an inquiry to me, please include detailed part numbers and quantities (or contact me for help with them) I prefer them to be sent in on excel spreadsheets to help keep things organized. I will be happy to build a parts list and send .pdf parts diagrams to you for a small fee of $15. It does take some time navigating the EPCs to track down all the parts you may need for a particular job. Either way, a significant cost savings can be extended in your direction.

Here is a picture of what I mean regarding EPC diagrams: This one is an ST185 Engine Control Diagram

-Andrew
    Last edited by l0ch0w; 03-12-2013 at 08:03 AM.
    They call me Chow Chow...

Thread Information