CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Cool Midwest Meet v1.0 2013

Since I have failed to post this meet here for the last three seasons (sorry)... I figured that I would give some advanced notice to our first meet of 2013! Previously, the meet has been limited to 6gc, but as Stacy and I have hosted it, we've opened it up to all Celicas and 'Yotas in general.

The meet will be held at Starved Rock State Park in Ottowa, IL , at our usual location. The Lone Point Shelter is located on Rt 71, click here for a map. There will be food, fun, story time, more food, teepees, hiking, plenty of car talk, weird smelly bathrooms with a tiny toilet thing and no light, strange arguments, chocolate shakes, and other forms of entertainment as well.

Date: May 18, 2013
    Time: Noon

So far, there are 8 cars coming:

1. Chris & Stacy -Propane/Charcoal, misc foodstuffs
    2. Devin (6gc) - Grill, Nebraska dirt
    3. Zach (6gc)
    4. Richee3 and gf - Homemade BBQ burgers
    5. Luke (6gc)
    6. John (6gc)
    7. Norberto (6gc)
    8. Jordan (6gc)

Post up here if you'd like to attend and if/what you're going to bring.

Everyone is welcome!
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Hookecho
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Lifetime Member Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz's Avatar
    Demz has donated to the forums!

You would have it on that day.
    The Stable:
    1985 Toyota Celica GT-S "Celes" because racecar
    1999 Chevrolet S-10 LS "Audrey" because **R.I.P.**
    2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi "Suzanna" because family car
    1991 Toyota Celica GT "Eva" because DD **Back from the Dead**
    2006 Chevrolet Colorado "Kylee" because racetruck

^Clicky for CarDomain^

bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

WTF is wrong with my date? Is she due?

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Celica is still in pieces.... :-(
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Lifetime Member Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz's Avatar
    Demz has donated to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    WTF is wrong with my date? Is she due?
    2 weeks before she is due. Doctors gonna red flag a trip to Chicago State.
    The Stable:
    1985 Toyota Celica GT-S "Celes" because racecar
    1999 Chevrolet S-10 LS "Audrey" because **R.I.P.**
    2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi "Suzanna" because family car
    1991 Toyota Celica GT "Eva" because DD **Back from the Dead**
    2006 Chevrolet Colorado "Kylee" because racetruck

^Clicky for CarDomain^

Your fault.

Bad timing on your part.

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Anyone......???

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Tempting, but thats a 6 hour trip! so yeah, bit of a stretch. Plus, not idea what I would drive.

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Its worth the drive trust me
    Wish I was gonna be there for this one!!

Thread Information