CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yes, 6.5 is the correct size. I just put a set of focals in my boxes, still need to get those back in the car. Is it an ST or GT?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I installed my rear speakers now. they are Rockford Fosgate R165 they fit fine with just a little room to play with. they sound awesome.
    "Its not about what you can BUY, its about what you can build" Speed is not dangerous, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets ya.
    1990 Toyota Celica GT

well I took it out the other day when it got nice and the car still runs great, I am thinking that with just a new radiator and a good cleaning I can have the car on the road. as soon as the snow is gone, in Upper Michigan there is about 3-4 feet on the ground right now.... I think I will concentrate on the body work this year, it will motivate me to do the rest. my interior is done I am happy about that. so what are some recommendations on body kits? if I repaint the car it would make sense to install one at the same time.
    "Its not about what you can BUY, its about what you can build" Speed is not dangerous, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets ya.
    1990 Toyota Celica GT

Quote Originally Posted by KD8KKT View Post
    so what are some recommendations on body kits?
    NONE!
    RC or Alltrac hood and RC bumper FTW.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

I need dis. for the lols.
    1990 Toyota Celica GT

Thread Information