CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: I would like the Dragon Held on the following date:

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • April 26-27-28

13 72.22%
  • May 3-4-5

2 11.11%
  • May 10-11-12

3 16.67%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Dragon, 2013, what now!

That is right bitches, I didn't forget, you can take the redneck out of the mountains, but you can't take the mountains out of the redneck.

Same MO as this year as last, I think everyone liked the resort.

So, I said I wouldn't, but I have a hard time being an ass.

I am going to propose 3 weekends. You have till the end of the week.

We will not change it after it has been set.

This time around I have to spend money and shit like the rest of y`uns to do this, so I am not going to be flexible.

Pick one.

This closes Saturday night.

In the event of a tie, rank and attendance will be used to determine the winning weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoda for President

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!
     ...to the topTop

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Reserved for my vote to be cast when I'm back at home and have my training calendar handy.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.
     ...to the topTop

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    In the event of a tie, rank and attendance will be used to determine the winning weekend.
    shit.... I always lose when we start pulling rank :/
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Marie had been in contact with me from the resort.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->
     ...to the topTop

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

In it to win it.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3
     ...to the topTop

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Current event calendar for Fontana, if anyone cares and doesn't want to book at the same time as another car group.

http://www.fontanavillage.com/groups/group%20events/

Also, in taking a look at rooms and cabins by availability, the weekend with the most availability is April 26th-28th. If we do intend on staying at Fontana again this year, then we may have a problem with room availability for April 19th-21st or May 3rd-5th.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

...to the topTop

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Tim, can you ask if they have 1 and 2 bedroom cabins avialble all three of those weekends? I'm wondering if they are actually already booked, or if they have them on hold for possible group events.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

...to the topTop

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    Tim, can you ask if they have 1 and 2 bedroom cabins avialble all three of those weekends? I'm wondering if they are actually already booked, or if they have them on hold for possible group events.
    I am willing to bet the black out a certain chunk at certain times of the year, based on previous year's performance.

That is kinda how it works.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

...to the topTop

Images

Looks like the first weekend is out, the only person that can veto me just informed me his brother is getting married on 4/20.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Looks like the April 26 is the date then.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie with Fontana
    Those May dates are when the Mini’s are here and they fill the entire resort.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->
     ...to the topTop

Images

And..

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Marie Rogers <marie.rogers@fontanavillage.com> wrote:

We have plenty of both types, this is the better weekend if your mainly looking at cabins we have way more open that on the 19th.

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:21 PM

To: Marie Rogers
    Subject: Re: Celictech 2013

Thanks!. What is the availablity of the cabins on the April 26/28 weekend? Namely the 1 and 2 bedroom units.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Marie Rogers <marie.rogers@fontanavillage.com> wrote:

Hi Timmah

Wow, I guess we both have good timing!! J These are the best dates, 4/19-21 this is the dates you had last yr. Or 4/26-28, this is open as well. Those May dates are when the Mini’s are here and they fill the entire resort.

Just let me know what will work best for you all and I will get the block set and the contract emailed to you.

Thank you and I look forward to working with your group again this year!!

Marie

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:54 PM
    To: Marie Rogers
    Subject: Re: Celictech 2013

Hi Marie! We just started discussing this actually

What is the availablity like on these weekends?
    April 19-21
    April 26-28
    May 3-5

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Marie Rogers <marie.rogers@fontanavillage.com> wrote:

Hi Tim

I hope this email finds you doing well. I wanted to see if you had given any thought yet to rebooking at Fontana for 2013? I would be happy to put together a contract for you. Our spring will fill quickly so I would like all returning groups to be able to book and get what they want first.

I look forward to hearing back from you! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Marie Rogers

Sales and Marketing Coordinator

Fontana Village Resort

828-498-2154

Po Box 68 Hwy 28

Fontana Dam, NC 28733

marie.rogers@fontanavillage.com

Her Build thread -->
     ...to the topTop

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I hope he gets married at 4:20 on 4/20. Otherwise...fail.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".
     ...to the topTop

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Upon review of the drill schedule...

Those are all dates I can attend. And I'll be allowed to drink by then. So fuck yeh.

CRISCO CHRIS. WE ARE GOING TO THE DRAGON THIS YEAR. Start saving NOW!

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.

...to the topTop

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MCcelica View Post
    Upon review of the drill schedule...

Those are all dates I can attend. And I'll be allowed to drink by then. So fuck yeh.

CRISCO CHRIS. WE ARE GOING TO THE DRAGON THIS YEAR. Start saving NOW!
    Mind if I tag along with y'all? $500 just for airfare is NOT in my budget next year.

Her Build thread -->
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

This has got to be the year I make it. WALKER and I might cruise down in the 205's...I don't see any conflicts with those dates...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

...to the topTop

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgenceli View Post
    Mind if I tag along with y'all? $500 just for airfare is NOT in my budget next year.
    All Groovy with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD
    This has got to be the year I make it.
    Yes. Yes indeed. You make it to the Dragon this year and pick a date I can make for the Ogopogo, I'll make it there next year.

...to the topTop

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

I will try to swing it this year. no idea what i will drive tho.
    Will vary greatly on how my daughter.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.
     ...to the topTop

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Well, any of the dates work for me, I just have to take an extra day off on this one now. Change my vote to the 26-28th

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3
     ...to the topTop

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I have final exams May 6-9, so May 10-12 would be the best for me, but I could probably do that April dates also.
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!
     ...to the topTop

呉音^ nerdy asian kid 唐音 l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w's Avatar
    l0ch0w has donated to the forums!

Images

oh boy... I better get my shiz together...

And CrIscO you better go...
    They call me Chow Chow...
     ...to the topTop

Boobs said the date will be whichever one she can make, it has been decided. This democratic shit is for the birds

...to the topTop

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I had a feeling birds were Democrats. The whole shitting on clean cars and flying into windows..

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".
     ...to the topTop

The date will be whichever one I can make.

This is NOT a democracy
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

I'm pulling rank right now.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

fast car says when it's cold. end thread.

seriously though guys, i need to throw out some truth. last year i already knew that it may be my last. i will try and make it this year but i hold no promises at all. but if i do come there will be a huge group with me. 3 cars last year, next year i'm guessing 10. time will tell. right now, if conditions with my daughter do not improve i will not make it.

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information