CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

呉音^ nerdy asian kid 唐音 l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w's Avatar
    l0ch0w has donated to the forums!

Images

Cool LP Engineering Custom Wiring Harnesses and Patch Harnesses!!!

We can now do full custom wiring harnesses, pricing starts at $800 for basic race harnesses. Additional features and options are extra, including Mil-Spec connections, and specialty wire coverings. Remember, these are higher end than virtually all aftermarket wiring harnesses... We only use aerospace grade PTFE wiring, and all connectors are freshly crimped, just like from the factory (EXCEPT pre 92 knock sensor connector)

Below are some examples of one of our higher end harnesses with braided cloth wire wrap and Mil-Spec firewall disconnects, more pictures to come!

We also offer Custom repair harnesses for many of the sensors and connectors that commonly fail on your car.

Dont be fooled by their simplicity. Each harness is manufactured with the highest quality aerospace grade Teflon wiring and all terminals are factory crimped with OEM new terminals and seals.

Here are a few examples of common patch harnesses that we can make for you!

Distributor patch harness ($80+$20 core):

By alochow at 2012-08-17

Knock Sensor Repair harness ($50+$20 core):

By alochow at 2012-06-01

By alochow at 2012-02-04

Deutsch connectors added to sensors with pigtails
    Last edited by l0ch0w; 10-30-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Would you guys be willing to make a maf wire that is long enough for a straight intake or maybe just an extension? How much would you think it would be if possible?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Would you guys be willing to make a maf wire that is long enough for a straight intake or maybe just an extension? How much would you think it would be if possible?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

呉音^ nerdy asian kid 唐音 l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w's Avatar

Images

good news, I can source the male connector and female connector used at the AFM, meaning I can make an extension harness for you

Depending on the length of the extension, it will run between $50 and $70

PM me if you are truly interested in getting one.

-Andrew
    Last edited by l0ch0w; 08-19-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Images

Wiring harnesses and terminals require lots of expensive tools...

By alochow at 2012-08-22

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by l0ch0w View Post
    Wiring harnesses and terminals require lots of expensive tools...

By alochow at 2012-08-22
    What is that DMC tool for? And the red one at the top right above the DMC one?

Randon Q -, do you have a good source for open barrel splice connectors? I'm struggling trying to source them online.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    What is that DMC tool for? And the red one at the top right above the DMC one?

Randon Q -, do you have a good source for open barrel splice connectors? I'm struggling trying to source them online.
    I just saw open barrel... not splice... I have lots of open barrel terminals, but no splicers on hand. I can source them though. Please PM me or text me at (913)240-6613 if you are looking for something in particular.
    They call me Chow Chow...

Images

Got stuff in to do Harness conversions. Starting price on these will be $175.

By alochow at 2012-08-30

What's the cost to mil spec a 165 harness. Dlondell81@gmail or619 3841857

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Can you make an RC/CS MAF extension?
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Images

Possibly... Do you have a spare RC maf connector laying around? It helps having a connector on hand to reference...

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

I have a spare MAF? I can send all kinds of pictures as well if that helps.

Im pretty sure the RC MAF uses the same connector....
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

As the regular 185? That's definitely false.

Hmm. I thought the connector was the same but it just had another wire. Guess I'm wrong.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

The connector and even the style of pinsis different. Long story short I tried to mod a regular extension to work on an RC but it can't.

Images

I found the PCB mount from inside the MAF, I can make what you need...

Images

Updated some pictures and pricing!

Interested. More specifically:
    $800 for basic race harnesses ?
    Are we talking about a new harness? a fresh harness? what about wire tucking?

Images

The DMC crimps are for Deutsch, Amphenol, Soriau, and ITT Cannon Mil-spec connectors. The red ones are cheapo ones (still like $40) that is basically a non-adjustable version of the DMC crimper. I had to buy the DMC one because those red ones didnt crimp small enough for 22awg wire...

As for the open barrel terminals, ive got lots

which ones you looking for?

Thread Information