CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Ogpogo 2012 Auto-X Results!

Official results below! If you spot a typo on my part, let me know.

Green = best run

Last edited by ChrisD; 08-14-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Showboat!
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

winner FWD

winner 4WD

winner rwd

Project Ava

Good job reppin the MR2! SW20 cleaned the GT4s clock!

As it should be
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

LOL - yep the GT4's got raped by the '2's!

Kris rocking it even with a T67.

1994 ST205 WRC

Im fairly certain I coulda beat kris on the second rounds, my 53's were with freeloaders looking for a thrill ride...

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Images

Updated the results. Noticed I highlighted the wrong run of yours SteveO.

1994 ST205 WRC

No worries bro, its all good

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Seamus's screaching halts were awesome, and the he was drifting and still pulled good times. Dave in Blue supra was another exciting one to watch. when he was flying towards the judges, wheels turned but the car was still coming, I saw all three judges shit their pants at the same time. Epic.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Haha with Dave's blue Supra. It didn't feel like we were going to get that close to the officials from inside the car...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    Im fairly certain I coulda beat kris on the second rounds, my 53's were with freeloaders looking for a thrill ride...
    You were running 53's all day... don't use that as an excuse.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Weight wins.

The autox rocked! Maybe next year I'll have a solution for my rear end "traction problem" in street trim. My rear street tires aren't up to snuff, I wasn't intentionally drifting

Here's my pics, lots of good autox ones for the guys from the 2nd run group...
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nyqdwhrbsqypdau/3fOsBvazQd?m

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Damn... looks like now I have incentive to go.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SupraFiend View Post
    The autox rocked! Maybe next year I'll have a solution for my rear end "traction problem" in street trim. My rear street tires aren't up to snuff, I wasn't intentionally drifting

Here's my pics, lots of good autox ones for the guys from the 2nd run group...
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nyqdwhrbsqypdau/3fOsBvazQd?m

OMG - I think ChrisD's princess blanky is worse than RyanD mounting me while we were molesting the passed out Glen... LOL
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    OMG - I think ChrisD's princess blanky is worse than RyanD mounting me while we were molesting the passed out Glen... LOL
    HAHAHA, I was thinking the exact same things...

Awesome shot Seamus, I saved a few 30/30 is probably the best one though. Cheers bro!

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

dammit!

Hahaha ... Priceless pics of shenanigans
    No.. No.. The mounting/molesting glen is worse. Haha

Project Ava

Images

Hey at least I didn't drive through a canola field

1994 ST205 WRC

I'm surprised no one picked up a bottle of canola oil for a prize

Project Ava

Images

Next year will have a prize category: "I COULDA DIE!!!!" (e.g. driving through a canola field, trying to kill your mechanic, etc.)

1994 ST205 WRC

or passing out on the roof of the villa and all your chums leave you there and lock the windows? lol

Full bastards.... the whole lot of you.

Thread Information