CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

At 7:40 we were talking about the construction lady I scared the shit out of when I went for Timmies before this video...lol. Going to add that video later, I took Joe for a fun ride and at 10:30 we heard a strange sound like something falling off my car...lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

construction lady, and missed a baby squirrel by inches
    Last edited by sodap0p; 08-17-2012 at 04:13 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

great cruise clips so far!.....must see MORE!!!! lol

Project Ava

Quote Originally Posted by pintoBC_5sfte View Post
    great cruise clips so far!.....must see MORE!!!! lol
    you ask and you shall receive:

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

hahaha Steve "Shenanigans" Khanania . good watch!

Project Ava

Friday cruise from photo op area to Kal beach

After many attempts (thank you Shaw slow uploading speed!), I managed to get one of the Go Pro videos from Day 2 posted.

2012 Run Of The Ogopogo - Day 2 - Part 3 - Cruise From Bench Row Road to Kal Lookout

very cool perspective(view) Aaron

caught some of my shenanigans on this video
    Last edited by sodap0p; 08-20-2012 at 06:58 AM.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Haha, thanks Steve. Hopefully I'll have a bit more footage to post soon.

Woohoo, the next installment of Run Of The Ogopogo Day 2 cruise has now uploaded. Unfortunately, the GoPro ran out of juice part way up Silver Star Road....nooooooo!

2012 Run Of The Ogopogo - Day 2 - Part 4 - Cruise From Kal Lookout to Silver Star

wow, my car is so sexy!!

Yeah it is bro, i have wet dreams about her all the time

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Here are my last two Ogopogo GoPro videos

2012 Run Of The Ogopogo - Day 2 - Part 2 - Cruise From near Kin Beach to Bench Row Road

2012 Run Of The Ogopogo - Day 2 - Part 1 - Cruise From Gas Station to near Kin Beach

aaron - day 2 part 2 not working

Project Ava

Actually, I just tried it a moment ago, and it appears to finally be working.

Not Ogopogo, but it could be next year if we manage to get my boat down there...check these vids out!

Last edited by sodap0p; 08-27-2012 at 08:35 PM.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

sweet! looks like fun. should post up some Ogopogo cruise vids Steve

Project Ava

I'll work on some more today

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

any more vids anybody? lol i wanna see more

Project Ava

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    I'll work on some more today
    and....

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Anyone see the new GoPro Hero3 Black? I'm really digging it...
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Anyone see the new GoPro Hero3 Black? I'm really digging it...
    no joke.. looks crazy awesome!

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Now someone's gotta pull together a cut video summarizing the event! I wish we shot more chalet video.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information