CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Official 2012 Ogopogo Photo Thread

Post up your pics!
    Last edited by ChrisD; 08-13-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Someone plz post a pic of my mr2 smoking chris's 205 for my signature
    I know there must be many pictures of that happenung, but plz pick your favorite...lol

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

for those of you on facebook, you've seen all of these, those not... enjoy

Project Ava

Nice! I havn't gotten a chance to download and sort my photos yet, but I did get some good action shots of the 2nd autox run group before my shitty batteries died.

Man the drive home sucked. We took a "direct route" from vernon to Merrit on some sketchy back roads. Was all going great till we hit an 18km long dirt section. Shoulda turned around, my car has nevere been that dirty before lol. The price of discovering cool backroads and shortcuts.

few auto x pics

Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 08-15-2012 at 06:32 AM.

Project Ava

Looks like fun, hopefully I can join make it up there some year!

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Got my pics up finally! Got some good ones of the 2nd run group autoxing before my camera died...
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nyqdwhrbsqypdau/3fOsBvazQd?m
    You can download the full size images if you like, in 6mp

And there might be some debauchery pics there at the end
    Last edited by SupraFiend; 08-22-2012 at 06:16 AM.

So far, my photos are only on Facebook. I'm planning on getting them onto Flickr tonight, then choosing a few to post on this thread

Seamus, do you recall what route you took that ended up being a dirt road? Just curious.

Yep, it was Douglas Lake Rd off Hwy 97. There's a little town right where the road starts and it takes you fairly directly to Merrit, but even if you brought a dirt friendly vehicle for the 18km dirt stretch its probably still quicker to head up to Kamloops first and zip down the 1a or Koke. It is a pretty cool little back road though, you use see some neat country on it. Hilly sections, deserty sections, etc, quite the range.

Run Of The Ogopogo - Day 1

Entire gallery can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trialsm...7631202895862/

Run Of The Ogopogo - Day 2 - Autocross

The entire Day 2 gallery can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trialsm...7631202926888/

Walking the course

Run Of The Ogopogo - Day 2 - Autocross continued

Lastly, some photos from the Day 2 cruise and photo-ops

Awesome pics as always Aaron !

Project Ava

Sorry for the delay, here's a batch of pics I've played with so far, I'm sure there are lots more I will be doing as well. Not gonna lie, I fell in love with MR2's on this trip, and I want a t-top in the future...

Here's a link to every unedited pic I took over the trip: 497 unedited pics

Amazing shots everyone - I'm really enjoying looking at them all!! Thanks for posting!

Glen - that shot out my sideview mirror on the way home really turned out nicely!

Also: wow. Yay stock suspension in my car. My Whiteline rear bar is now in the shop and waiting to be installed. Coilovers when funds allow.

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Nice! Ya, whole new car with the coilovers. I surely wouldn't have taken the fast 4wd prize without them!

Whiteline sway bar though is hands down the best bang for your buck mod you can do on these cars.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

And ya thanks everyone for posting! My computer is 100% f'd now, so I can't process anything.

Going in for repair/replacement this weekend...

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

The official energy drink of Ogopogo 2012

IMG_0986_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Waiting for the others, somehow we got 20 minutes ahead after driving for 30 minutes. And we left after them....

IMG_0989_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Steve catching up!

IMG_0998_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Tara!

IMG_1003_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Fueling stop #1 in Golden BC

IMG_1007_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Day 2 - Fueling up in Vernon

IMG_1010_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

IMG_1011_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Lookout and photo op on Friday

IMG_1013_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Tara - DO NOT DUMP - RUFUSE!!!!

IMG_1015_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

IMG_1021_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

IMG_1025_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Ianpen

IMG_1031_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Jon - pintoBC_5sfte

IMG_1032_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Ryan - RyanD Ryan

IMG_1035_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Cam

IMG_1036_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Keegan

IMG_1037_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Ryan Funkycheeze Ryan

IMG_1038_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Steve - sodapop

IMG_1039_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Aaron - trialsmaster2

IMG_1040_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Joe

IMG_1042_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

My 205

IMG_1027_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr
    Last edited by ChrisD; 09-03-2012 at 07:48 PM.

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

Day 1 & 2 done. Will get to 3 & 4 next.

Also, I'll get all unedited photos up on my FTP if anyone wants them.

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Day 1 & 2 done. Will get to 3 & 4 next.

Also, I'll get all unedited photos up on my FTP if anyone wants them.
    Sweet, I noticed I'm missing a bunch I took with your camera.

And thanks Tara, it took a bit of playing with shadows and such to get it there but I like it

Awesome pics! Keep em coming everyone

Project Ava

Images

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

creeeeeepy

IMG_1048_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

1994 ST205 WRC

Images

A few autocross pics

Dennis / Artega

IMG_1078_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Seamus / suprafiend

IMG_1106_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Me

IMG_1125_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Steve-O probably not beating me

IMG_1148_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

RyanD

IMG_1163_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Cam / canadian_psycho

IMG_1182_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Tara

IMG_1197_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Dave

IMG_1219_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

IMG_1262_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Ryan / Funkycheeze "i beat you down even with a blown HG"

IMG_1276_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Kris / koenig

IMG_1288_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Nils

IMG_1299_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

me

IMG_1315_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

Ian / ianpen

IMG_1320_sm by chris_dittrick, on Flickr

1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information