CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Listen up, bros

Here is my celica picture contribution for Ogopogo weekend.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1344806539652.jpg‎  
    David Walker
    ------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Whoever buys that first wins at Celica ownership.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Wheres the decreasing radius and switch backs?

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

I just wanted to take this time to share the guest book/daily log from the Chalet that we stayed at... not exactly certain who wrote what; but it was well done - nice work everyone!

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles! View Post
    This thread needs more boobs. Boobs. And boobs.

Did I mention the need for boobs?
    fixed

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Sorry dudes, mine stay firmly under clothing.

I even got a prize at AutoX just for being female... are we really that rare?

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

obviously
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    I spoon with Steve. In shower. It is good.
    Ouch, what this poking my back?

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Of course he is... Have you ever known him not to be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I got caught trying to dip the teabag....lol

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles! View Post
    This thread needs more boobs. And MR2. And boobs.

Did I mention the need for boobs?
    I hit on every gurl we saw, but still I was thw only one who showed boobs.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Doubachery changed to shenanigans due to the overwhelming awesomeness of the Calgary Crew? :-)

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post

I even got a prize at AutoX just for being female... are we really that rare?
    I think we are. Typically girls just like to pose almost naked with cars rather than drive them.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

You sons of bitches, now I'm looking at buying an All-Trac.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Also, I could say all kinds of things right now, but Ryan is fully responsible for making sure that Tara knows how to hit me very, very hard, now.

What!? The 7MGTE not doing it for you anymore?

I know Steve has a couple of All-Tracs for sale... highly modified...
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

All three of my cars are for sale, I will be checking myself into rehab next week, I am trying to save my marriage any possible way I can, I need to be with my children.

My 94 GTFour WRC is for sale lowered from $13000 down to $11000, my 94 MR2 is for sale $10000, my 91 GTFour RC is not currently running but I think its the fuel pump(have new walboro + kit). $5500 as is, $6000 running.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    All three of my cars are for sale, I will be checking myself into rehab next week, I am trying to save my marriage any possible way I can, I need to be with my children.

My 94 GTFour WRC is for sale lowered from $13000 down to $11000, my 94 MR2 is for sale $10000, my 91 GTFour RC is not currently running but I think its the fuel pump(have new walboro + kit). $5500 as is, $6000 running.
    Wow dude, big step. Wish you the best of luck and stay strong. It'll be worth it!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Proud of you man. Stay strong, remember you have friends that are here for you if/when you need it.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Wow Steve. Let us know if you need any help/support/whatever. Seriously. You've got all our numbers.

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Way to go, Steve! We are all rooting for ya!

Thanks for all your support guys been sober for 4 or 5 days now. It doesnt look good for my marriage but Ill be better for my kids this way. Last night was a big test, went to BR from noon to around 9, picked up some hotties, then to the pig, then to game time till 1am. Friends smoking weed trying to pass me joints out of habit and celebrating Big-Es return to cowtown.

Pictures or it didnt happen right? Here you go (couldnt figure out picasa's embed options, just click the links):
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...UAPEWJdUwPEMII
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
    Last edited by sodap0p; 08-18-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: added more links

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Great job on staying sober buddy! Wish ya the best!

Project Ava

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

I don't know you but I wish you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    Thanks for all your support guys been sober for 4 or 5 days now. It doesnt look good for my marriage but Ill be better for my kids this way. Last night was a big test, went to BR from noon to around 9, picked up some hotties, then to the pig, then to game time till 1am. Friends smoking weed trying to pass me joints out of habit and celebrating Big-Es return to cowtown.

Pictures or it didnt happen right? Here you go (couldnt figure out picasa's embed options, just click the links):
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...UAPEWJdUwPEMII
    Did someone motorboat the blonde? Please tell em someone motorboated the blonde.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Thanks guys!! No motor boating yet, but tomorrow is the blondes birthday party...suppose to be lots of hotties there....dont worry I'll take pic's

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Still sober, no drinks, smokes or anything else, cold turkey has been hard but I'm doing it!! Another pool party tomorrow and boating on Sunday!! I think I can, I think I can...lol

Here are some pics from that pool party last week:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1025694...eat=directlink
    Last edited by sodap0p; 08-25-2012 at 11:45 AM.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Thread Information