CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Threaded View

Default My 1990 Celica ST

Alright so I washed and waxed my car at work and since I'm trying to do less costly things as I save for another car I decided to cruise around my neighborhood and take a few pictures of the Celica. I always had spots, but the local kids are really pissing me off and I don't want to show them the spots to take pictures of their cars anymore, nor do I want to wait to get my Corolla. So yeah, from 5 feet, my Celica is CLEAN. It doesn't sit the best, doesn't have any fancy wheels, I don't have any more than a Canon digital camera with hardly any settings... but I just went out and tried it. I edited a few pictures, but not all of them. And all I used for that was a free program called Paint.Net.

I do like them though, but I'm interested in what you guys think. In fact, some of these even motivate me to put $$$ into the Celica. I feel like they freshen up the 5th gen. I took a few more too, but haven't really done anything with them. Some of the others are on my Facebook

1990 ST
    13" 4x100 painted steelies 175/65/13 (?)
    auto
    Maaco (stage 1 is it called?) black paint [ again]
    20% tint on the sides

Enjoy!

Sorry, tried to get them to show up as just pictures but I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
    Last edited by prophet513; 06-07-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    I love the sound of screeching tires

Thread Information