CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Battery pack rebuilds

I have a dewalt 18v hammer drill with one eh..battery and a dead one. I'm looking to rebuild them (I got the drill and everything for free years ago) to get better use out of the cordless drill.

Anyone ever rebuild these? They're 18v NiCD battery packs. I can get two new ones for $120.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i ordered 16x sub c battery from hong kong to rebuild my craftsman 19.2 battery pack
    the old ones rated 2000mah compare to new ones 3400mah
    they can be find on ebay also they have 6200mah which can be have for like 2 dollar each

I used to build my own battery packs back in the day of electric RC car racing (i was about 16 or so) it's not that hard as long as you get the right size batteries with the solder tabs on them.
    Basic soldering skills needed and thats about it.

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

If you do, you should post picks. Sounds like a fun project.

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

my batteries has not arrive, it has been 2 weeks and 3 days
    batteries is gone someone else got them
    Last edited by aye87; 09-21-2012 at 11:32 PM.

i got the batteries from china, tested out each one before the rebuilt, they are the one with tabs, it got more than 20 volt in my battery pack
    its craftsman 19.2, its good for now dont know how long it last, cost $23 for 16x battery, new one cost $30 plus tax

Thread Information