CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Default Any plans for more hybrid knob options?

Since you never txt back austin ill ask here. That or you dont get the messages...... Any celica combo specials going on? Any other knob designs going to go hybrid?
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303 View Post
    Any other knob designs going to go hybrid?
    I can tell you that other shift knob designs are possible to be made as a hybrid, but for the time, we are working to possibly expand our Hybrid material selection. Possible materials include wood, G-10, and urethane (same material as bowling balls).

Like TWM on Facebook to keep up with more announcements.

-Austin
    Last edited by austin.c; 08-13-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Thread Information