CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Official Ogopogo 2011 Picture Thread

1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 08-10-2011 at 12:16 AM. Reason: more pics!

Project Ava

I'm still sorting through a bazillion pictures... and I need to find a decent video editor.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

iMovie

Final Cut Pro X

Adobe Premiere

Avid

I'll have to go through the 600+ photos and movies that Chalan and I shot over the weekend. Stay tuned! I also got a memory stick full of photos and video from our chase car as well. I'll throw up a few of those ones as well.

Aaron

DELICA DELICA!!!
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

I'm glad those that got a shuttle ride on the short bus enjoyed it...haha.

Seriously. I want one.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Delica.ca classifieds is a good place to find used ones already landed here. If you want to try your luck finding one still in Japan, you could go through Sean at Zen Autoworks, like we did. Maybe we'll see you down here for a Delica meet or something too...haha!

I anxiously await pictures from everyone, especially the sniper!

David Walker
    ------------------

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Some unedited pictures to give a flavor of the drive and meet.

David Walker
    ------------------

I'm loving the shots guys! Keep 'em coming!!

I'll get around to pulling ours off the card soonish... but I sure wasn't shooting much this trip, and Ryan didn't take that many either.

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Angry

WTF i can't post links to my pics because i have not been a member for 7 days?

Quote Originally Posted by WALKER View Post
    I anxiously await pictures from everyone, especially the sniper!

Haha, nice one, Dave! I'll be working on photos again tonight

Quote Originally Posted by 2ZZJay View Post
    WTF i can't post links to my pics because i have not been a member for 7 days?
    I'm sure Chris or Joel might be able to help with that... >.<
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Joe, you should be good now. Post away!

90 GTS Swap

Quote Originally Posted by sloceli View Post
    Joe, you should be good now. Post away!
    tired still can't link picasa to the thread..

I looked again and dont see anythting stopping you from posting. Try hosting them in the celicatech gallery. Are you trying to attach them or are you using bb code to imbed them?

90 GTS Swap

I'm going to break down my pictures in stages - I'm still sorting and editing the video. I took pictures with a few different devices; my iPhone 4, my Fuji and Dave's 12MP Point-&-Shoot (which hes already posted those pics) - so I apologize that some of these are out of order...

The Journey There (Calgary Story):

Timeline: Meeting in Calgary -> Car Troubles Outside Cochrane -> Pit Stop through the mountains -> Golden

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Looking at all your pictures I now completely understand why my scalp got the nice burn! Ah the freckled lobster look!
    David Walker
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by WALKER View Post
    Looking at all your pictures I now completely understand why my scalp got the nice burn! Ah the freckled lobster look!
    Yeah, for some reason I completely forgot about your accessory belt - I bet thats where you got the MOST sun! Then standing around at the Esso west of Cochrane didn't help either...
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Seeing all these pics makes me want to take an epic road trip out to the Ogopogo one year.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Here are some fun desktop backgrounds if you so wish - the latter two will be for dual monitors (3840*1080 or 1920x1080*2). ENJOY!

I have some fun photochops coming up... lol.

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Haha Jeremy, been having a bit of photoshop fun I see. cs5 is downloading as we speak.

A little cropping to do and then I will be posting mine.

Can't believe how much time I spent OUTSIDE of moving GT-Four's on the trip

Thread Information