CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Default Vancouver help...

Yo peepz in Vancouver could someone do me a favour?

There is a fender or two in a junkyard in Surrey that they said they had a left side driver fender for a GTS (5th gen) and Im wondering if anybody can take a look at it for me?

Im interested in knowing abotu any dings and stuff. I asked them over the phone and all they said was its "good" and I can look at it.

Of course Im not paying $30 for a trip over to just take a look at it lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

I'm planning on a junkyard run on Friday or Saturday which might take me to Surrey. Which yard is this?
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Al's Discount Autowrecking
    604-580-2242
    10834 Timerland Rd, Surrey BC
    M-F 830-5

Hopefully its on your way.

I think this is the wrecker one of the autobody guys called last week trying to locate me one.

If its dent free and hopefully not rusted so bad or you find it somewhere else for less than $100 free pick it up for me and I'll make a trip over.

Please tell me ya went today

I told the lady I'd call her back last week about the prices to fix the damage she'd done.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

Sorry, wasn't able to make it out today.
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

...Still need one if anybody else wants to help

Thread Information