CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default 3sge vac hose stuffs

Hose G in these pictures(not my pics). It comes off the manifold and goes down behind the engine then back up to the underside of the intake just behind the AFM. WTF is this for?!

In this picture, hose F, I do not have a T there for this hose to go on along with the above hose G... I have a 90* elbow coming off the intake manifold, so only one hose can connect here. Ideas?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Hose G only appears on motors with Exhaust gas Recycling - EGR
    JDM's do not have it and I think it's function is to dilute the smog in the manifold which has been sucked from the exhaust
    JDM's also have smaller injectors than EGR cars as there's less smoke to re-burn

Yeah, Daves pics are awesome as usual

mines betta
    Last edited by schnee; 04-28-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Thread Information