CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Released after 9 years in a shed

So this weekend, the in-laws decided to clean out their shed. And under a huge pile of things.... the father in-laws first car. A 1976 Corvette , custom painted from the factory Cadillac Greenbrier Firemist Poly.

First time she's seen daylight in 9 long years. She was super dirty and needed a good charge before we could start it. I wish i took before pics but I was too excited to get started. Here she is after some real TLC.

Enjoy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Ava
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's quite a find. I'm jealous.

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Looks like some thing big hit the rear quarter panel....

Sexy beast. I wouldn't mind one of those with side zoomies on it.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Is that a dent or the reflection of another car?

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Should be a reflection. Fiberglass doesn't dent too well.

Nice car and unique color.
    Mike
    2017 Toyota 86

reflection. chips and scratches tho, no dent

Project Ava

Fiberglass sag?

Gorgeous 'Vette in the land of the north.

Thread Information