CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Part Numbers Please - 3rd Gen 3SGE

Need part numbers for the following items, please:

- Timing Belt
    - Water Pump
    - All Gaskets & seals
    - Throwout Bearing for S54 MTX Transmission
    - TRD Spark Plug Wires (discontinued, but see if maybe you could find them?)
    - Distributor Assembly (cap, rotor, etc)

All parts are for a Rev III 3SGE non-EGR out of a JDM ST202; Thank you!
    KAOS
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |

Since you are not in the US, you can probably use www.toyodiy.com to find your own part numbers at your leisure. That's half the battle. The difficulty lies in determining what we can actually get for you. Other than the gasket set, everything here can be priced or ordered directly off our web store.

13568-79105 - Timing Belt
    16100-79226 - Water Pump
    04111-74520 - Engine Overhaul Gasket Set (special order from importer, appx. 6-8 week wait, est. $260)
    31230-32060 - Throwout Bearing for S54 MTX Transmission
    19051-ST000 - TRD Spark Plug Wires - discontinued => we can no longer purchase them from TRD because they do not exist
    90919-21577 - Spark plug wire set
    19101-88460 - Distributor cap
    19102-74040 - Distributor rotor
    19127-74040 - Packing (seal under cap)

The phrase "all gaskets and seals" makes me really nervous. Toyota includes the parts required to do a certain repair their way - not your way - so there is no "everything in the car" kit. We can't predict everything you might need, nor do we get a line-by-line summary of gasket set contents, so it is ultimately up to the buyer to make sure they have what they need early enough to avoid an emergency situation. I do know that you will probably also need these parts:

23291-41010 - Insulator, bottom of fuel injector (4 req'd)
    90480-13005 - Grommet, top of fuel injector (4 req'd)
    90301-07001 - O-ring, top of fuel injector (4 req'd)
    00295-00103 - FIPG sealant for oil pan, cam bearing caps, etc.
    90099-14090 - Distributor o-ring
    15188-88382 - Oil pump shaft seal
    15188-03011 - Oil pump o-ring
    Last edited by Aaron Willis; 03-16-2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: part number correction & addition
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Willis View Post
    19127-74040 - Distributor rotor
    19127-74040 - Packing (seal under cap)

The phrase "all gaskets and seals" makes me really nervous. Toyota includes the parts required to do a certain repair their way - not your way - so there is no "everything in the car" kit.
    You're right - I'm sorry for being so lazy in my research, etc. I was referred to this thread to get some answers as I'm not sure where to source parts from during my swap & Lithia had come highly recommended.

To be honest with you - I'm in the process of tearing down the engine to see whats wrong with it, and so far - I'm not sure what all I need so for budget purposes I was just looking for that vague list I gave you.

I apologize; next time I'll come at you with a complete list.

Quick question: the two part numbers above are the same - was that a typo? Actually, no worries; I'll look it up.

Thanks for all you help thus far!
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    You're right - I'm sorry for being so lazy in my research, etc. ...I apologize; next time I'll come at you with a complete list.
    No apology necessary. I didn't mean to suggest that you were being lazy, but I do want to make sure you have access to any tools that might make things easier for you, and toyoDIY is right up at the top of that list. Since you have access (I assume) to toyoDIY, you can get a pretty solid visual summary of the parts included in that gasket set by looking at the image of it on that site. It's not gospel, but it is usually a fairly reliable indicator of what you are and are not getting in any particular gasket set.

Quick question: the two part numbers above are the same - was that a typo? Actually, no worries; I'll look it up.
    Quite right, big typo there. I will correct it. Sorry about the confusion. Multitasking...

I'll also add a few more parts that you are likely to need to the inital list.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

13011‑88480 - STD RING SET (Price?)
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Aaron - thanks for all your help - I am finally able to place my order but when I enter "16100‑79225" into the part number field - the system says it isn't available.

Its just a water pump. Does that mean it becomes a special order item? Can you guys still get them for the same price they were listed at? (IIRC: $136.11)
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Water pump should be 16100-79226, not 16100-79225. If you're seeing 16100-79225 somewhere it may just be an old reference that does not show current part number. Since these are non-US part numbers, they won't automatically supersede on our website the way a US number would.

I'll let you know when we have a reply on 13011-88480.

We can get 13011-88480 as a special order item through our importer. This can take around a month to get the parts from them to us depending on where we catch them in their shipping cycle. I've added the part number to our web store so you can now price it out or order it online if/when you need it.

what are the part number for alternator, ac compressor?

Quote Originally Posted by m_93celica View Post
    what are the part number for alternator, ac compressor?
    These are mostly vehicle specific rather than engine specific. In other words I would think you'd use the ones that came with your car, not the ones that came with the engine. If this is not the case, I need to know exactly what car you have and exactly what your engine came out of to give you any useful information.

Your existing alternator and compressor probably have part numbers on them, and of course that is the most reliable way to proceed.

ok
    Last edited by m_93celica; 07-02-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Unfortunately those are Denso part numbers, not Toyota part numbers, and we can't do anything with them. The Toyota part number should be marked on them as well. The alternator will be 27060-##### and the A/C compressor will be 88320-#####.

yea..alternator is 27060-74480 and can you give me a price?

I'm sorry, but no. I do not quote prices on forums. It inevitably causes problems when people refer to old prices that are no longer valid. Just take the part number to www.LithiaToyotaParts.com and paste it into the Search By Part Number box on the left side of the main page. Use the part number search ONLY. Please DO NOT select a vehicle. This works for any part number we can get.

If the site says "part not found" then we can't get that alternator. In that case you will want to find a good local rebuilder who can repair your alternator.

Could I get the following part number put into the website so that I can order it please.

17173-88460 - Exhaust Gasket ST202 3SGE Rev III

Fitment is NOT the same as REVIII turbo applications.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

I've got a 3rd Gen 3SGE......

What seems to be the problem with your motor?
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

It's in the process of being rebuilt.

The exhaust manifold gasket that came with the Cometic kit was for turbo applications only.

I need the gasket for the NA version. I thought they still checked this thread. I will just email them directly.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

I thought they still checked this thread. I will just email them directly.
    Tracy should be subscribed to this forum, but it's not always easy to respond to every post right away. I was in chatting with him the other day and he is pretty much running the internet stuff all by himself. Special requests may take time.

Wait a minute - what am I doing here, anyway? This is not my beautiful house...

Go home, Willis; you're drunk!

... Good to see you're still around bud.

"Hey, this isn't where I parked my car..."
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Sort of still around. Lurking. Printing labels for miscellaneous SV3Power orders while browsing for FSJ parts I don't need and better versions of tools I already own.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

I don't seem to always get email notification. I do try and get on here daily but like Aaron said getting back right that second isn't always an option. I did get your email and the part number is added and ready for you to order when ready.

Thanks, Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Have another tall order for you, the part numbers aren't working on the website - and I was deceived when I ordered my gasket kit. They told me the 3SGE would have the same as the 3SGTE - wrong. :/

11213-88460 - gasket cylinder head cover

11214-88460 - gasket cylinder head cover #2

Thanks, Tracy!
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

Both numbers have been added to our site. They are 4-6 weeks out.

Thanks, Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

I am seeking the part number of the ACIS/TVIS actuator of the 3rd gen 3SGE. My current actuator has a leak in the diaphragm. Any sort of help will be highly appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thread Information