CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

We don't need ANY permits. Just contact info, and people to bring themselves and food. I'll have a map up today of the route and our stops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sounds good, two more people joined on the facebook page as well.
    **6th gen 3sgte st215 swap**

We're going to end up with 30 cars. This is going to be awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yea we just need to focus on people bringing stuff for the bbq, or that part will end up being a bust.. and we cant really bbq too much on one bb2 either, so we need to figure something out..

have you updated the other post's you have with other forum's to make sure they are still going for sure.

I've been updating them all.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

Well I am bringing the bbq and propane tank. Also plates, and cups. Forks as well.

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

Map up.

Junior Member BonzaiCelica is on a distinguished road

have fun guys. wish I could make it. gots to install the rebuilt axles...

Quote Originally Posted by BonzaiCelica View Post
    have fun guys. wish I could make it. gots to install the rebuilt axles...
    We are postponing the meet until next Sunday, April 22 at the same time and place.

We had been watching the possibility of rain turn into some light snow, which became heavy snow with accumulations in the feet in some areas of the mountains. Unless SR 18 opens for 2WD non-chain use later today, the meet is postponed for 1 week. Sorry if this means that some of you will be unable to attend because of scheduling.

Roads are looking open now, but we will be unable to stop for any photos, the picnic area will be covered in snow and the traffic for the ski resorts will be backed up the road.
    Last edited by Car_Barn_Bandit; 04-15-2012 at 01:19 AM.

so its still postponed till 22nd correct?

Quote Originally Posted by TRDRACING89 View Post
    so its still postponed till 22nd correct?
    Yes!

The ski resorts reopened and are offering discounted lift rates. I'm not dealing with it.

It was around 37 degrees today. Next week it should be 70. Glad we postponed it.

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

So I just mapquested the drive and its a lot further then I thought. I wish I could go, but it looks like a 6 hr drive.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Just a reminder that this event is still on for April 22nd, and that the weather should be PERFECT. Looking to the temperature to be over 70 this Sunday instead of 30 last weekend.

yay!!!! i jus got the day off from wrk... super excited now...

Quote Originally Posted by zen View Post
    yay!!!! i jus got the day off from wrk... super excited now...
    YES!! What food ya bringing?!

Images

Awesome sauce

ill bring chips and water....

btw, name is zen.. contact info 9098350375

Images

SO I won't be able to bring my celica.

Tags went out -_-

But I will be going with cbb.

Guys enjoy. Meet up at the park on the map, take photos and roll to Big Bear along RT 18, Rim of the World Highway. Big Meadow Park is open for you all to enjoy. They should have grills there, you will just need charcoal.

I got back to my house in Acton a little bit ago and found my tank was pouring gas from a crack on the top. I'll be repairing this today. Please take a ton of photos!

Images

Plz

and thank you..

Zen is leading the event now. Luni, can we get him an icon for rescuing the Big Bear meet from my luck?

pictarz from those who went??

Project Ava

Thread Information