CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Cool The Silver Taco!

So upon moving to Edmonton and deciding that the RC can't be daily driven anymore, I decided to get myself a truck.

I found myself a 2008 TRD Sport Tacoma.

Took less than a month to break myself of the idea that I wouldn't do anything to it

Only cost me 4 cans of plasti dip, some VHT nightshades, and some clearcoat!

Of course having access to the blast cabinet and paint booth at work that I can park the truck between was freaking handy. Just pulled a couple all-nighters on the weekend evenings when the shop was closed for the night.

I still have 1 more session to go since I need to wetsand/polish my newly tinted taillights. I also plan to Debadge all but the tacoma emblems, hit em with VHT, and do a "satoshi" grille sometime this summer. Then I'll call it a day

Here's MOAR PICS!
    Random
    Bone Stock
    Lighting Mods
    Plasti-Dipped wheels

Can't wait to park the RC beside my Taco
    Last edited by GT4RC; 02-28-2012 at 02:22 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

haha now that you started modding the truck whats up next?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Ava

Next is wait for spring to drive my RC home. I also need tires by then...

sweet! RC goodness.... haha i find my truck so much comfier then the celica.. not loud, seats are soft... also better on gas
    haha after the ogopogo last year came home and hopped into the truck and it felt like a damn yacht!

Project Ava

Doesn't like the tuna here. BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear's Avatar
    BabyBear has been to an annual Dragon Meet! BabyBear has donated to the forums! BabyBear helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. BabyBear helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Uhm... this?

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Mine still makes me jump when it clicks on if I'm not expecting it. (But then again, I'm a little girl).

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

^lol

Nice truck, wheels look way better in black.

6 speed?
    -Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
    1990 Celica GT-Four

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBear View Post

Uhm... this?
    Hahahaha awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
    ^lol

Nice truck, wheels look way better in black.

6 speed?
    nah, auto. I wanted it for a daily and my RC's clutch raped my knee when I dd'd her

Thread Information