CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default blitz access mr2 ecu for 91-92 gen 2 3sgte

i have 1990 celica alltrac with a gen 3sgte and i need to repin it to work with my mr2 blitz access ecu for 91-92 gen 3sgte if anyone has info or that can walk me threw what needs to be repined to where the help would be grate

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Here are the pinouts for the 3sgte. There are several wires to move. You will have to swap out the plug on a few of the wires because they will be too big or small to fit into the spot on the connector. You'll see what I mean. It's important to remember to move the G- wire from the 16 pin connector to the 26 pin connector. It's easily overlooked. On the 16 pin connector the only two wires to swap are locations KNK and PIM. On the 26 pin connector you'll have to change the location of RSO, TPC, TVIS, FC, G1, G2, NE, and TPC. There are no wires to move on the 22 pin connector.

Last edited by Hookecho; 02-22-2012 at 02:30 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Thread Information