CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Gaskets and seals for ST205

Hey, I need the following to deal with a front end and valve cover leak on a '94 ST205 Celica:

90311-35040 - Seal, Camshaft (Qty: 2)
    90311-42035 - Seal, Crankshaft Front
    13568-79105 - Belt, Timing
    15197-88460 - Gasket, Oil Pump to Block
    99363-90760-83 - Belt, Power Steering
    99365-91120 - Belt, Alternator & A/C
    11213-88480 - Gasket, Valve Cover Outer
    11214-88480 - Gasket, Valve Cover Inner
    90099-14090 - O-Ring, Distributor
    15165-88382 - Seal, Oil Pump Shaft
    15188-03011 - O-Ring, Oil Pump Housing

Also the 3? oil seals for the oil cooler, since it will be easy to do at the same time.

Let me know if these are things you can get - I would need them shipped to Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We have almost all of it in stock and can get what we don't have easily. You can place the order via part number (do not select a vehicle!) at www.lithiatoyotaparts.com at your convenience. One of the three oil cooler seals (90301-56005 between cooler and bracket) is not available to us outside of an engine overhaul gasket set. The other two between bracket and engine block, 15517-88380 and 96732-19019, are in stock.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Funky, it'd prob almost be as cheap to get a whole new seal kit for the motor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    That's all you get because of Luni's lame as fuck signature rules.

Won't include the timing belt though, which is the most expensive part in my list by far. And i'm not going to bother with the oil cooler. I'll send the order today.

Just ordered them. Thanks!

Right on. Thanks for the order!
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

crush sleeves, do you have part numbers for them? I think Funkycheese might need em too.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Not right away.

As a side note, we got the order on friday, and discovered a problem:

Instead of sending the oil pump to block gasket 15197-88460, I recieved an entire, brand new in the box oil pump PN 15100-88460, which does not include the gasket and I am sure is worth alot more than $7.10.

So how can I ship this pump back to you, and get the proper gasket that I wanted in the first place?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    crush sleeves, do you have part numbers for them? I think Funkycheese might need em too.
    All I can picture is a crush sleeve like you'd use in a rear end pinion gear, but it's Monday and I'm still a little sick. What exactly are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkycheeze View Post
    Instead of sending the oil pump to block gasket 15197-88460, I recieved an entire, brand new in the box oil pump PN 15100-88460, which does not include the gasket and I am sure is worth alot more than $7.10.

So how can I ship this pump back to you, and get the proper gasket that I wanted in the first place?
    Oh, you don't say (read: a string of several choice and very colorful swear words). Well...I am sorry about that. Please send the oil pump back via whatever economical and reliable means you have at your disposal. We will get a gasket sent out. When the pump arrives we will credit you for any shipping costs you incurred to return it to us.

He probably means the crush sleeves used on the rear mounting point of the 'banana arms' - the lower rear control arm of the super (crappy) strut suspension on the ST205.

I'll get the oil pump on its way back this week using Canada Post (will come to you USPS). I'll post a tracking number and cost once it is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkycheeze View Post
    He probably means the crush sleeves used on the rear mounting point of the 'banana arms' - the lower rear control arm of the super (crappy) strut suspension on the ST205.

I'll get the oil pump on its way back this week using Canada Post (will come to you USPS). I'll post a tracking number and cost once it is on the way.
    Yep, what Ryan said

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Going to grab the uprated crush tubes(sleeves) from the uk. Let me know if u want a pair

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

We'll be good - I can make something like that if we have issues. I might upgrade the banana arms with heim joints and shoulder bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    Going to ...
    Hey, not to change the subject or anything, but your email bounced my email. Just wanted to let you know we refunded the shipping charge on your emblem since we meant for it to go out with the other parts you ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Willis View Post
    Hey, not to change the subject or anything, but your email bounced my email. Just wanted to let you know we refunded the shipping charge on your emblem since we meant for it to go out with the other parts you ordered.
    LOL, K, thanks much. I dont know whats up with my email, Ill check it out

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Aaron;
    Would you happen to know if all the parts Ryan(FunkyCheese) has listed above would be the proper ones for a RevIII 3SGE (from a 94-96 Celica ST202)? I figure they might be the same due to the similarities in head/block.
    I would also require the part numbers for the rear main seal(s).
    I'm basically looking at doing a rebuild and need all the seals/gaskets involved from the ground up.
    ... oh; and the timing belt too.

Thanks!
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

No, they would not.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

I shipped the pump back a couple weeks ago

Cost was $21.67 CAD.

Tracking number is CX 466 645 634 CA

Got the pump. Refund has been issued. Thanks for getting that back to us!

Hey - no problem.

Got the gasket yesterday, might not need it, but good to have once I get in there and find where the leak is actually coming from. Hoping I don't need it, as it will be easy to just replace the little oil pump seal, as opposed to opening the whole front of the engine.

I sure hope it's just the seal and/or o-ring that is causing the mess. Yanking the entire oil pump is a lot more work.

Yeah I had to do the timing case and oil pan on my 7m, quite a job. Good thing it is MUCH easier to work on.

It is leaking out that hole in the front cover at the bottom of the pulley, so I'm hoping it is that o-ring or seal for the pump, or maybe a front main or cam seal. We are going to do all of those, plus the new timing belt, valve cover reseal and distributor o-ring. So no more leaks.

uprated crush tubes ftw. I got mine from the uk and definitely like them better than the factory ones

Thread Information