CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: O2 Sensor Cost

Default O2 Sensor Cost

Aaron,

What would it cost to get an O2 sensor for a 91' GTS Federal (pre-cat single wire) shipped to 93510?

Michael

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh, crap. Don't tell me our web store is down again. Let me get some others tasks out of the way and I'll get back to you later if the site isn't working.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Its working, its just kinda clunky to search when you're without internet access, using your phone as a hotspot on an EDGE network. I gave up after 15 min of trying to find it via phone.

Thank you!!

Sent via Imperial Comlink

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

$126.

Searched under GT instead of GTS for a win.

Wow, you beat me to it. Nice job. I am not sure what an EDGE network is but it sounds like a PITA. I don't get along well with "almost the real thing" products.

Update - Googled it - yup, looks like PITA. How do you guys go without a real computer and internet access? I have two desktop PCs and a laptop at home, and am putting one in the garage shortly so I can listen to music and do research while I am working out there. I am by no means a gadget junkie but I pretty much have to have those to get anything done these days.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

I just moved 2,800 miles.

Oh - my condolences. That sounds...well, ruddy awful, really.

Good thing I enjoy driving!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

And he still hasn't picked up his hood......lol. it may b pending sale anyway......
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Steals my hood and sells it for profit. Oh the thievery.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Lol you told me to take it, I also have the hatch lid.....don't worry itsnot going anywhere, untill you pick it back up lol.

It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......

Correction, I gave my dad a list of what was yours and he added a few things.

Its all good, you're a good guy...

Images

lol gotcha....

Back to the. Topic at hand......

Thread Information