CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by pintoBC_5sfte View Post
    aww that's too bad. Well hopefully you can make it out for next years
    Yes I plan to attend in future years. I will get my car all good this winter in my new garage. When August hits next year it will be ready to go!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    David Walker
    ------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Make sure you check the"listen up bros" thread in the debauchery thread!

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

A rough sketch of the Auto cross course:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Or RyanD's modified version...

Which shaves a guaranteed 20 seconds off your lap time and grabs you the coveted DNF award!

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Do we have an official photo thread??

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

And as an added bonus to staying in the chalet, we got to take this road up and down the mountain everyday. Some days the trip was made twice...

... A couple switch backs and a mess load of twisties!

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

No official photo thread yet, you are welcome to start one.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

My apologies for missing this yet again, had some stuff come up.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Or RyanD's modified version...

Which shaves a guaranteed 20 seconds off your lap time and grabs you the coveted DNF award!

I like how you can see an older AutoX route from all the tire marks.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Images

It's okay you just missed the best weekend of your life

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Hey underscore, ChrisD left your 2012 Run Of The Ogopogo T-shirt at my place, since I live a bit closer to you than Calgary. We'll have to arrange a meet up to get your shirt sometime.

Images

lol, sorry about that. Just re-read that and it sounded harsh. But it was awesome!

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    lol, sorry about that. Just re-read that and it sounded harsh. But it was awesome!

Nope - I just re-read what you re-read after reading it and it sounds fair and true... no point in lying to the guy.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Images

Thanks EVERYONE for such a great weekend! Please see these threads for posting pics and vids!

Official Ogopogo Photo Thread: http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...8#post30208218

Official Ogopogo Video Thread: http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...9#post30208219

Sept COTM - Ogopogo Theme! http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...7#post30208217

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by trialsmaster2 View Post
    Hey underscore, ChrisD left your 2012 Run Of The Ogopogo T-shirt at my place, since I live a bit closer to you than Calgary. We'll have to arrange a meet up to get your shirt sometime.
    Sounds good to me, thanks for snagging it! Although I'm not sure if I'm allowed to wear it or not

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post

No no, I appreciate the no-BS response. I just have crappy luck.

Here is Steve's modified version of his first run:

Complete with cursing... LOL

To compliment this video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2325081702989

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Bahahaha, nice work on Steve's map, complete with cursing

Hahahah awesome!!!

Project Ava

KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

LOL, fuckers!

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Thread Information